Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

New Years Eve at the Mai Kai!

Pages: 1 11 replies

This is an invite to all of those that would like to join us in celebration of the new year at the Mai Kai. I have reservations for 6 in my name which includes myself (of course)/Cpt. Pokie, Chip/Andy, Tikilicious/Steve.

Please join us!!

M

If I lived in Ft Lauderdale I would spend all my New Years' there!! zazz!

If the Mai Kai will be open past midnight for a while, I'll try to get there as fast as I can to join y'all after my show that ends at 11 PM. Save me a seat!

Cheers to all of you!!! :D

I, alas, will be holding our 4th anual tiki new year's eve party in Hollywood.

Those local yocals are welcome to come by - we shall start the festivites at 4 pm. Prizes, games, music, food, fun and pirates! :)

We went 2 years ago and loved it, of ccourse. I'm going to check with Trader Trick and see what he says.......Where are you planning to stay?

Bree,

I'll probably stay with friends that live close. Call Pia next week (she's in London) and ask her to give you a recommendation. She'll probably suggest the Best Western on US 1 just a few blocks from the Mai Kai but I'm not sure what shape they are in after the hurricane.

I'm so glad you guys are considering going!

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2009-06-05 17:05 ]

I've made reservations for 6 thus far! If anyone else is thinking of joining us, we are going to dinner and to the Molokai only - and of course take in glances from the show!

TB

Alas, we wont be able to drive down this year, but please.....have a zombie for me!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!!

My apologies. I have to bail on joining y'all. For lots of reasons, the timing isn't going to work out. Particularly the fact that my show for the night comes down at 11:20. Even if I risked a speeding ticket, I fear I won't make it from 30 miles away. Have a great time and see you in 2006!

Mwah!

[ Edited by: I dream of tiki 2005-12-31 15:51 ]

had a late dinner around 11 sat out in the garden what a gorgous nite to be at the MaiKai on new years . saw the last show at 1:30 only about a dozen people but the dancers gave it their all like it was a pack house . They were GREAT !!!

Pages: 1 11 replies