Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Holiday open house Dec. 3rd. Exotica59 home

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hi all,
Every year we open our home for a holiday open house. It's always been a fun time to reconnect with people that we may not see much during the year.
This year we thought it might be fun to also throw open the invite to any TC'ers who may be able to stop by. Time is from 7:00pm till ????
I am not such a good photographer, so this would be a good chance to stop by and see how our tiki lounge is progressing.
We will have eats and drinks all night long. I'm not such a good drink mixer, but we have the supplies to make drinks.
If you would like to swing by please PM me for the address. We also have a nice Hampton Inn not far from us, and a guest room. We are located not far off of I88.
Thanks, hope to see you there!

Just thought I'd bump this back up. Any of you in the chicagoland area are welcome to stop in.
Roger and I are working like crazy to try and put our lounge back together after tearing out the floor last weekend and putting in a new one. We will probably need a lifetime to finish the area, but it's looking like a tiki lounge now, so were getting there.
Also if you like to play pool we have a nice table, so bring your cue. We have a couple of slot machines and a Capcon bowling game that also may amuse.
Just pm me for address.

T

Sent you a PM.
Looking forward to seeing your pad!

E

Just a bump up to mind you the party is tomorrow!
Cheers!

Pages: 1 3 replies