Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

A few finds from the past two weeks...

Pages: 1 3 replies

Here's a few tiki sumpm sumpm's from the past couple of weeks...I haven't really posted any hunting trips here lately so here goes...last weekend...picked up three Martin Denny records, two Yma Sumacs, and a Polynesians album, along with a Montaigneard Crossbow brought back by a 5th Special Forces guy from Nam, a tiki toothpick holder, and a nice little CoCojoe's tiki, a "tropical bowling" game, and a Kahiki matchbox... Oh, yeah...figured I should probably show you that little Witco bar I picked up, too... :) If someone wants the Witco bar, just PM me...First fellow Tiki Centralite that wants to Paypal me the modest amount I need for it and arrange to ship or pick it up gets it...I have nowhere to put it but I just couldn't leave it sitting there...

Here's this week's scores thus far as well...three Mcoy Leilani's, an Orchids R-72, an Orchids mermaid R-99, an unmarked small hula bowl, and two kind of scarce 1978 Hilton Hawaiian Village mugs, King Kamehameha and a Hula Maiden...

8T

Well, here we go again. You just have some kind of a special magnet for attracting the good stuff and I'm telling you we're gonna find out how you do it someday.
If I didn't know better I'd swear you must have carved some sort of divining rod that is set to "Tiki Finds"
Congrats on the latest hauls!

The bar was a toss-up, because I really am quite space-restricted right now...I have found seven other Witco pieces but this was the first one of this size..Waiting on word from Ken which catalog year this is from, but I'm betting around 1966..

Pages: 1 3 replies