Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

The Majestic Chongolio’s Big 40th B Day!

Pages: 1 15 replies

Damn Dude!
It seems like I’ve known you for so long. Like you were 39.
Only the best Tiki days are ahead of you my friend.
I’m so pissed that I will miss the party.
Happy Fourty Chongo Years To Ya!

Wang Doodle in Chongolian Style.

Chongo,

BIG Happy 40th Birthday. I hope its a huge festive time with lots of good friends and conversation.

To the youngest 40yr old I know.

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2005-11-10 21:29 ]

happy birthday, you upright dude!

Chongolio you are such a fun cat man!!! I wish I could be celebratin with you!!! All I do know is I hope you have a Great Birthday!!!!
Keepin it Real,
Spermy

Hau'oli la hanau Chongo!!

In celebration, everything this week shall be done in a Chongolian style. Happy Birthday! Gumdrops all around!

WHERE'S THE CHONGOLIAN BEEF?
At Bocci's Cellar this weekend!!!
See you there you crazy tiki braddah.

M

I had some "mary jane" last night and thought of you!!!

oh--you know "mary jane" the peanut butter candy! sheesh guys! Don't call the Narcs! :(

Happy Birthday C-man!

Best wishes to ya!

:tiki:

B

Happy 40th, you're still such a baby!!1

Thanks for the well wishes and b-day greetin's. I had a great time celebrating my birthday with a great group of people, Some of whom are TC Ohana. I wish I could of invited all my friends from TC to the bash, but there was already well over a hundred guests on my list and that was just using the emails addresses that I had and did not include any family members in which I have plenty. We all had a great time and I could feel all of you there in spirit!
Special mahalo nui loa to Jungle Trader and S.C Tikis for lending me some killer looking tikis to help decorate the room. You guys are awesome!

Aloha my friends,
Chongolio

" I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain
http://www.Lost-Isle.com
http://www.piggod.com

[ Edited by: Chongolio 2005-11-16 09:49 ]

Hey Chongolio!

Sorry I missed your birthday bash. If I knew it was your birthday, I would have changed my plans and met up with you at Bocci's Cellar!

I will be there next year for sure!

Hope your second forty years are even better than your first, Chongolio :)

And I hope I get to see you sometime soon again!
alice b

M

Thanks Cool Manchu, let's get thogether at the grille again for some more grinds again soon.
Fomikahini- Good to hear from ya! I hope everything is going well with you and look forward to seeing (and hearing) at the next get together we are both attending. Hey have you talked with Patrick lately? I think he is now livin' in Palm Springs.
Martiki- Dude! am I regal or what?! That pic reminds me of Japanese anime of the monkey king variety. Nice shot.

B

Happy belated b-day Chongo.

Pages: 1 15 replies