Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

BOSKO-Space Age Bob & Other Cool stuff.

Pages: 1 5 replies

This is my first venture into eBAY selling. I am clearing out alot of "doubles" and extras. Heres the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7725748232&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Check my other items for sale.
Mahalo to all!!
Hudson

This one coming down to the wire. Thanks for looking.
Hot Rod Tiki

Thanks to all that bid & bought, I don't want to become "profiled" as one of those guys that come on TC just to sell things! I have been a "serious" collector of TIKI for sometime now(wife says 23 yrs, since Hawaii honeymoon....)I just want to be able to share some of my finds with others that I think are like minded in their TIKI pursuit. Space age Bob didn't sell on EBAY(i was too greedy) so he has been re-listed with a lower reserve, and no "buy it now" feature.

Once again Major Mahalos to all TC'ers
Don Hudson -Hot Rod Tiki

Didnt sell Space age Bob, is $140.00-$150.00 Too much to ask?
I have relisted Bob.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7726803468&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks-Hudson

I think the price Bosko Bobs go for depends on whether another one has sold recently for lots, the more Bobs that have sold for big bucks recently the less people have to spend on one.

Dr. Rev. PHd. So what your really saying is:
I think the price Bosko Bobs go for depends on whether another one has sold recently for lots, the more Bobs that have sold for big bucks recently the less people have to spend on one.

The way I am interpreting what you said was as follows.

So its safe to say that this is whats happening.

Point well made just to make sure I am following.
Now i'm sure I get it. Sometimes Mrs.Hot Rod Tiki says it takes me a couple of times for things too sink in. Seriously!!

Pages: 1 5 replies