Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

TC Gathering and Lake Tiki at The Rendezvous... December 2

Pages: 1 5 replies

I'm proud to have The Rendezvous in Kenosha, WI host me and my tiki creations on December 2! Like the dear departed Tabu Tiki Nights at Trader Vic's, I'll have a few tables full of tiki goodies for sale... and just in time for holiday gift giving! Tiki signs, wall hangers and handcarved tikis in all sizes. Get yourself one of my Mele Kalikimaka signs too!

I've also given Mike the heads up for TC'ers that will be gathering that night... I'm sure it will be a great time and he and the staff are looking forward to it!

Hope to see you there!

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer 2005-11-28 21:56 ]

C

Great news, Lake Surfer!!
I'm looking forward to seeing the TC crowd at the Rendezvous on December 2nd!!

Bumping this up as the date is this week!
Hoping the original interested attendees are still able to come Friday night?

I visited Mike, Melissa and Bill a couple weeks ago and they are looking forward to seeing us this week!

Mike offered this tip for parking...

Right after 19th Street on the right side of the road is a large and very well lit parking lot. It is somewhat across the street from a Sports Bar that is next to The Rendezvous
He mentioned that the majority of patrons of bars on 52nd park there and encouraged us to park there.

Looking forward to seeing you all and downing a few drinks!

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer 2005-11-28 21:57 ]

T

Said it on the other thread, but I'll say it here too - see you there.

us too! Just can't pass a chance to hang out with the great staff up there. I haven't felt that at home in a bar in ages! You feel welcome from the minute you walk in.

Bumping this up...

Tonight's the night!

The van is all packed with tiki goodies!

Pages: 1 5 replies