Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

TikiVixen & DangerGirl's Joint B-day Party 12/4 Conga Lounge

Pages: 1 14 replies

Celebrate with Jen and Lisa at Oakland's superfab tiki restaurant Conga Lounge December 4, 2005 - drop by anytime between 3 pm to 10 pm - stay as little or as long as you like!

Jen and Lisa are jointly celebrating their Sagittarian birthdays.

When: Sunday, December 4, 3:00pm -10 pm.

We'll see you there!!

Please note that the Conga Lounge will be closed to the general public for this private party - so please PM me your name to make sure you are on "the list."

My birthday is right around that weekend, too, so Happy Birthday to my fellow Sagittarians. Too bad I cannot get up there for it, it sounds like it will be fun.

Looking forward to it!!

A

Wish I could be there little sister - sometimes it just sucks to be a student (finals, papers due...yada yada yada).

Have a FAB TIME all y'all!

amiotiki

T

I wish you could be here too! I wonder how long cake will keep...hmmm...:wink:

In any case, we will take you to BOTH the Conga AND the Kona when you're out here in January!!!

love&meowhug tikivixen

A

hmm, you could freeze a piece for me .

I'm just counting the days...

haha, I'll probably arrive at the conference in a complete tiki stupor!

meowhugs back to you!

Tinaamiotiki

Planning to stop by for a round (or two) between 3:00 and 4:00. Hope to see you guys there!

On 2005-12-02 09:50, tikiwinebear wrote:
Planning to stop by for a round (or two) between 3:00 and 4:00. Hope to see you guys there!

excellent! see you there!

T

Thayer and I are hoping to stop by at some point. Not sure what time of day it will be, but probably after the sun goes down.

awesome!

Happy Belated to Both of You! I hope it was great & that there's lots of pictures to post.

Fun times at the Conga Lounge, dangergirl299 (Jen) and tikivixen (Lisa)!! Again, Happy Birthday... thanks for sharing it! The focaccia bread was fantastic. Sorry I had to split so soon. Would have loved to throw back a few more mai tais with you.

See you again soon.
Myke

C

Sorry I missed it ladies, I ended up working most of the weekend. I hope you all had a great time. Happy Birthday!!!

Chongolio

A fine party indeed! Thanks to the lovely birthday gals for hosting a fab soiree. Food, booze and massage... yowza! Mahalo, ladies.

-Weird Unc

It was great to see you guys!

Thanks for a great party~

Pages: 1 14 replies