Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Looking for bamboo/rattan furniture.

Pages: 1 9 replies

I could use some help. Does anyone know where I could find some decent furniture that won't cost an arm and leg? Also, if anyone has any to sell, I would be very great full.

contact at [email protected]

thank again
Tikiphantom

Ohhh, there's an awesome set of vintage timber bamboo furniture less than a block from my house. It's a great price and I'd buy it, but I don't have the room and it'll be a few years before the Huki Lounge is built.
It's a couch, two chairs and two coffee tables. I was hoping to get them all for $350 Canadian. Only draw back, they're way the hell up here.
sigh

Haunt eBay, Craig's List and local cheapo-cool stores and swapmeets.

(I was ALWAYS seeing great bloody California-local-pick-up-only stuff on eBay!! AAAAAGH!!!!
And bloody Florida!!!!!!
And New Jersey!!!! AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHH!!!!!! BAS-tards!!)

i have several sets ,but.....i'm in OHIO. sorry. if you are ever driving through though....

check with boutiki...he's got some bamboo stuff available and is always coming across new stuff...tell him what you need and he may be able to help you out....

Thanks guys, I check all the online source and came up empty. I think its gonna have to be long beach vets on the third sunday.

Tikiphantom

Does anybody know of any good place in the LA/OC area for furniture new or old?

Check the "Locating Tiki" forum. I remember a place I visited in Oceanside with some nice bamboo furniture.

I found it, it's Pacific Island Traders, 1421 North Coast Highway, Oceanside. Phone Number (760) 966-0669
Very nice stuff.

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2005-11-29 20:43 ]

check out Rellsmotel.com located in south orange county. They sell new rattan furniture with the vintage look. I bought some from them and am very satisfied. They are friendly and great people too.

S

Tikiphantom
I have a couple of inexpensive pieces for sale as well as a sofa/bed that is a bit more spendy.
I'm nearby if you are interested, email me and I can give you the info

Pages: 1 9 replies