Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: a fool and his money are soon parted...

Pages: 1 7 replies

okay...i doubt this plastic mug with a quickie paint job is anything but steve crane..wouldn't you folks agree?? I really hate to see this type of misrepresentation.......

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-VINTAGE-TIKI-WARRIOR-GOD-GOBLET-CUP-STEVE-CRANE_W0QQitemZ7727786305QQcategoryZ29460QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh man, I've seen that several times!!! The hilarious thing is they Keep On Relisting It! over and over and over...

Guess what? It's a Raley's plastic tiki picnic goblet, hideously repainted. Really. It is.

T

Its the american indian totem pole stuff that kills me. North woods of america, tropical isle same thing!

iparty. I'm positive I saw it there last Summer.

I'd say this guy's a con man

"God bless America" alright...

These are the (few) times when I wish there was Tiki squad to raid this place and read them the riot act.

K
kirby posted on Thu, Dec 1, 2005 9:31 AM

Man I feel soooooo stupid, I accualy got one of these a while back when they first posted them thinking they looked cool. god Im such an idiot!!! But, Realy, arent you jelous, That I have one and you dont. It is displaid proudly on the shelf with all my other stuff, Its a realy work of art...

T

they are so rare and this guy has two. lol

Pages: 1 7 replies