Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

2 Basement Kahuna Clubs for private sale

Pages: 1 10 replies

Aloha, all.. I currently have two of my best war clubs available; The recently completed Fijian Cula-Cula and a Maori Taiaha...They are a little bit pricey, but very high quality compared to much of the commercial/touristy stuff available right now. This is some of my nicest club work ever. If interested, just e-mail me at [email protected] . Mahalo!

Beautiful.

Don't be bashful about listing the price - they are worth it.

Hi, Chris...the Taiaha is 250; the Cula-Cula is 325. The Taiaha is 6 feet long, the Cula-Cula is 50 inches. They are wonderful pieces in person...some long carving in these.

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2005-12-04 19:12 ]

I

Wow! Nice work!
What wood did you use?
Good Job!

Seriously.
That Cula Cula, looks better than the stuff in the Bishop.

The club swinger in me wants to try it out on someone who cut me off in traffic to day. :D

Seriously. Time to form a mutual appreciation society/referral network. :D

BK, I know you want a buyer, not praise but these are gorgeous. If I weren't already in the hole, I'd get one for my basement.

Aloha...update! The Cula Cula is gone off to Ventura, California, but the Taiaha is still available as of Monday 7:41 eastern.. Mahalos!

Aloha, folks...The Taiaha is now sold, too, but there will be 2 Salis available soon as well. Thanks for all the PM's and interest! Mahalo!

CA

holly F'sh't Tiki Folks this guys a "Crazy" carver!!!

i hope to get my hands on one of these soon!!! Hit Me!!
Ha''Eeeeeeeeeeee.......Ha't

G
gonzo posted on Thu, Dec 8, 2005 9:09 AM

Hey BK

Wheres my club buddy?

I was hopin to get it by this weekend so I could go clubbing downtown.

I need to crack some skulls on Main street.

This should work better than my Louisville slugger that Ive been using.

Keep up the good work

Thanks Again
Gonzo

:) Thanks, you guys...

I got the Maori Taiaha and I have to say as amazing as it looked here on TC, it looked even more amazing when it arrived last night! Basement Kahuna is definitely in my all time top ten list of carvers!!

Matty

Pages: 1 10 replies