Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: original tiki paddle from the walls of the kahiki

Pages: 1 6 replies

B
bdler3 posted on Fri, Dec 2, 2005 7:45 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7728952098&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
here is a tiki item that was on the walls of the kahiki restaurant. It had a tag on it indicating that it was on the wall of the stairway down to the kila bar. I was told this item was carved by Leroy Schmaltz at Oceanic Arts.
thanks for looking.

M

That's a bitchin' looking paddle, but you're right about the pictures... You could use better photos for the listings. I'm sure it will do well, I'd just like to see clearer and bigger pics. Good luck, may an insane bidding fest ensue.

I may have to break out some of my big Koalacharms fundage for this piece. The Koala has spoken and all (may) feel the wrath of his mighty bid. That Kohala poser gots no chance.

I'm the man, the Koalacharmman.
K-man

RR

I think he will win it for $1.l

everybody needs a good paddle now and then

There was a backgammon bar in the Kahiki? (one is mentioned in the auction listing) Oh man!...one more reason to mourn I never saw the place.

M

everybody needs a good paddle now and then

I'm next! Wait, let me go put on my little sailor suit. cpt. midnite has been a naughty little seaman.

midnite...I lost my first wife in a game of backgammon to a Pakistani diplomat.

T

I am interrested in your kahiki stuff, But I have some questions. Where did you get this stuff? Are you selling this stuff for the kahiki? Or are you selling this stuff for alice taso? And yes kahiki did have backgammon room. Downstairs? I saw some backgammon tables for sale at the kahiki auction in 2000. They were nothing great.

Pages: 1 6 replies