Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

"The Magic Muse" (New Tiki Painting)

Pages: 1 21 replies

If you're interested in a print or the original just e-mail me @ [email protected] ...

"The Magic Muse", Acrylic on PVC, 40 x 50 cm

K
kooche posted on Fri, Dec 2, 2005 1:22 PM

PPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

T
teaKEY posted on Fri, Dec 2, 2005 1:42 PM

Many artist are diving out of tiki. Glad to see you diving in (more). A great piece

B

Now Thats what I'm talkin' about! Sweet.

MR

Beautiful.

Thanks all!

H
hewey posted on Sun, Dec 4, 2005 4:18 AM

Awesome! Love it, great atmoshphere like all your stuff

V
virani posted on Sun, Dec 4, 2005 4:24 AM

wunderbar !

Danke danke :wink: !

Just finished the sketch for my next Tiki-painting, will start to paint next week...

W

Oh that si so very cool!

Thanks, wicked!

Another FABULOUS painting! =D I love the parrot, the volcano and the skull. You have such a unique and wonderful style!

Thanks! This painting will be part of the KITSCHEN SYNC-show opening March 3rd at LA LUZ DE JESUS in LA btw...

http://www.hasenkamm.de

[ Edited by: Thorsten Hasenkamm 2006-02-15 10:08 ]

B
Bete posted on Tue, Feb 14, 2006 3:47 PM

That's a great picture, very, very cool!

Thanks Bete!

My favorite so far. (I think I say that about every new painting you produce.) The Parrot is beyond perfect.

Sabu

Thanks, the parrot has been everyone's favorite I think :wink: ...

http://www.hasenkamm.de

[ Edited by: Thorsten Hasenkamm 2006-02-19 10:55 ]

H
hewey posted on Sun, Feb 19, 2006 3:22 AM

yet another masterpiece. I love ya work dude!

Thanks hewey, appreciated!

Man-I saw that painting and had to check out your website, which I am still in the process of doing, and feasting my eyes on those gorgeous paintings. I think I've found a new favorite artist! Being a big cartoon fan, I love the classic animation feel in your work, and I also like how your work has a lot of texture and sense of dimension, as opposed to the flat style many tiki artists use in their quest to emulate the 50s advertising style...which is great too, but it's nice to see something different. I'll definitley be keeping an eye on your work in the future!
p.s.-I think my favorites so far on your website are "It's all about the tiki" and "Big gorilla driving a little car" (which almost looks like something out of Untamed Highway...part of the beauty of the "synchronicity of sensibilities" in this realm of art!)

Thanks untamedhighway! I really appreciate it! It's a big compliment when someone says that he's got a new favorite artist!

Pages: 1 21 replies