Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Courtney Cox -Arquette

Pages: 1 10 replies

Celebrity Freak, or just a thoughtfull hostess?

D

quazi freak ~ because she named her child CoCo

but to her credit: she married a goofy guy with odd taste in clothes (and she doesnt make him dress normal). she keeps coco the wonderchild out of the spotlight. and she owns a lotta Mark Ryden originals. so she cant be all bad.

D

There are worse offenders in popular culture that Courtney Cox. Many, many offenders that is. She should thank her lucky stars that she is one mega hot babe, cuz she ain't got much else going on.

I hate to say this, but I thought that 'Friends' wasn't that bad of a show. Wasn't a die hard viewer, but most of the actors seemed to know some sort of comic timing and delivery and it made me laugh here and there. The them song, of course, fucking SUCKED! Most annoying person on the show: without a doubt Lisa Kudrow. Not talking about her 'Phoebe' character per se,but more about how it was Lisa Kudrow 'comic genius' playing 'Phoebe'. Ever watch actors and just think that they're aren't acting for an audience as much as they are for themselves? That's how Lisa Kudrow is/was. Ever get fed up with when comic actors and comedians get real serious and earnest when discussing comedy? (Do I sound like Andy Rooney yet? Good...cause I feel like him.) Anyway..that's enough about me talking about 'Friends'. Jeez..I'm feeling more shameful with every sentence.

Coco is so named to continue the family tradition of naming girls after their mothers; COurtney COx = COCO!
I read PEOPLE.

My best friend worked at PEOPLE and she went to the People's Choice awards and walked the red carpet, and she said that of all the celebrities she encountered, Courtney and Jennifer Aniston were the nicest to the 'little people'.

My best friend worked at PEOPLE and she went to the People's Choice awards and walked the red carpet, and she said that of all the celebrities she encountered, Courtney and Jennifer Aniston were the nicest to the 'little people'.

Gnomes?

H

On 2005-12-04 21:26, Sweet Daddy Tiki wrote:

On 2005-12-04 20:42, mrs. pineapple wrote:

Gnomes?

Exactly what I was wondering. I guess as in Darby O'Gill...

V
virani posted on Mon, Dec 5, 2005 1:56 AM

so what will be her first child ?
COco + ARQuette = COARQ
nice

A

... who is courtney cox - arquette?...

Akshully, ya know people who get teeth white'nd? Yeah...It's like that...only today's "Zazz" trend is south of the incisors.

H

On 2005-12-05 01:56, virani wrote:
so what will be her first child ?
COco + ARQuette = COARQ
nice

Either that or...

On 2005-12-06 06:57, Gigantalope wrote:
Akshully, ya know people who get teeth white'nd? Yeah...It's like that...only today's "Zazz" trend is south of the incisors.

Thank you Gigantalope for tellin' it like it is! You and I are definitely on the same page.

Pages: 1 10 replies