Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Wellspring of Thanks from PJ

Pages: 1 3 replies

I am overwhelmed by the results of the mug sale! You guys are the best!

Holden, the time and effort you put into the project is mind-boggling. I hope you and Tiki Farm will get more from your efforts than a just warm, fuzzy feeling in the way of continued patronage from the tiki community. Thanks for tweaking my design in exactly the right ways, for burning through all the stages of the project like Johnny Storm, and for keeping me informed the whole way through.

Thanks to my pal Dawntiki for being a one-woman pep squad too. You and Holden kept the ball rolling while I stood around slack-jawed and drooling.

Thanks to the incomparable Tikifish for launching the No Hands auctions. You da homefish, ze madre.

Thank you to Swanky for the Adopt-A-Swizzle program, and for all the encouraging words.

Thanks to Humuhumu for blurbing me on her blog ( and to anyone else who might have done the same...).

Thanks to Hanford for making it possible to be part of this community.

Thanks to Beachin for dinner and diversion.

Thanks to everyone who offered to open their home to me ( and my horde...especially Tikivixen :) ).

Thanks to all of you who sent Paypal assistance, care packages, and day-brightening cards, emails, and gifties...forgive me for not naming all the names, but you know who you are and you can be sure I do too!

I still have good days and bad, we still don't know what the coming new year will have in store for us, but we can only hope it will be better than this crap ass one. One thing I hope is that at some point I'll be able to see, and thank, at least some of my benefactors in person.

[ Edited by: purple jade 2005-12-06 20:40 ]

Wow thanks for the memory jog, Holden...
I do want to thank Squid for his discounted sculpt, his auction, and his sparkling endorsement...especially since we'd had no prior acquaintance, of the TC kind or other. Wotta guy!

On 2005-12-08 11:42, purple jade wrote:
Wow thanks for the memory jog, Holden...
I do want to thank Squid for his discounted sculpt, his auction, and his sparkling endorsement...especially since we'd had no prior acquaintance, of the TC kind or other. Wotta guy!

Squid... rules!

P

I just got one of the purple mugs and I love it.
It's substantial and decorative and looks fun to have a drink out of.

Great design and implementation.
A fantastic project all the way around.

Pages: 1 3 replies