Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

The smokin menehunes!

Pages: 1 7 replies

TM

There may be some great news coming from the Smokin Menehunes soon. We have yet to clinch the deal, but I guarantee the outcome will be of great interest to all tikiphiles! I wish I could say more, but I don't want to cause a jinx to happen. There have been some exciting line-up changes recently, and I think the results will surpass all expectations! What little I can say is that we are going strong, in fact, stronger then ever! I promise that as soon as I can, I will announce some very exciting news!

A

On 2005-12-07 14:21, lucas vigor wrote:

...There have been some exciting line-up changes recently, and I think the results will surpass all expectations!...

... ashley simpson joins the combo and covers hillary duff's, tiki tiki room for the first video project, eh...

TM

I was hoping not to jinx it, but yes...Ashley Simpson has indeed joined our band. We think there will be a very exciting new sound and direction!

M

On 2005-12-08 08:04, lucas vigor wrote:
I was hoping not to jinx it, but yes...Ashley Simpson has indeed joined our band. We think there will be a very exciting new sound and direction!

Aaaaaaa. But, is she going to dance. That's when she really shines.

Seriously, we can't wait to hear your news. Best of luck. We hope everything works out. We'll keep checking this thread.

A

... music rules...

On 2005-12-08 08:04, lucas vigor wrote:

Sell Outs!!!!!!!! ( damn you's!!)

TM

Hi Bamboo ben....

No, it was not really the venerable Asley Simpson or her bootylicious sister who joined us, but it was Pat Enos, the master Uke player from Hawaii! Or maybe we joined him? I dunno, but whatever the situtation is, we sure sound great these days!

I will post our upcoming performances once the luau season starts..right now we are still woodshedding, honing, refining, drinking, arguing with Bong, and generally getting our act together!!

M

Niiice! Way to go LV & Bong. Congratulations on your new addition to the band. When are you going to be in San Diego? If not soon... at least, maybe, Oasis? Keep us posted.

Pages: 1 7 replies