Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Cocktails and Christmas Lights, Friday 12/9, 8-ish

Pages: 1 4 replies

DZ

Sorry for the late notice, but... this is an annual holiday event at my place, and most of you who would be coming already know about it and are coming anyhow, but just in case there are TCers out there with nothin' to do tomorrow night:

Friday, 12/9 at the Castaway Lounge

"Cocktails and Christmas Lights"

Come to the Castaway Lounge, have a drink or two, then bundle up with a flask or thermos and go strolling through the award winning "Sleepy Hollow/Seaside Ranchos" Christmas Lights display, just a block or two away. It's one of those neighborhood displays where every house gets into it and people come from miles around to see it. It's about 6 or 7 blocks long and is simply beautiful to see! It's always featured on the news and in the paper - this is your chance to see it with friends! Spontaneous carolling is always welcome! (Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that we'll all get invited into a neighborhood party like last year, but, you'll never know...)

Cocktails 'round 8:00
Christmas Lights 'round 9:00
Post-Lights socializing 'round 10:30 or so...

Wear comfy shoes, dress warm and bring a flask filled with your favorite sippin' booze!

(oh, and something to share snack-wise beforehand would be cool, too...)

No real need to post a response here - just show up! Got questions, need directions, PM me.

On 2005-12-08 06:27, Doctor Z wrote:

No real need to post a response here!

Oh! Sorry

TB

Bumping this back up to the top, having done this last year, it is well worth seeing.

Not to mention Dr. Z's Beach Bum's Own drinks rock!

TBird.

We had a great time at the Castaway Lounge! Great food and drinks, and a magical (read: drunken) stroll through the neighborhood with a spectacular Christmas light display.

We saw most of the usual suspects, and got to meet Doctor Z's new lady love.

Here are some of the pictures that Krustiki took:

See you all tonight at Spermy's Blowhole!

Thanks for a great time, Dr. Z. The Christmas lights were just as pretty as you said.

Pages: 1 4 replies