Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Mom? Where are you standing?

Pages: 1 16 replies

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-15 15:25 ]

Wow! Can't wait for the answer to this one.

Island Trade Store?

Sea and Jungle Shop?

Low-security tiki prison?

Perhaps she's standing in front of Tiki construction workers?

On 2005-12-13 10:32, Tiki-bot wrote:
Low-security tiki prison?

Actually laughed out loud.

Tiki Petting Zoo! She's just about to enter and get slobbered.

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2009-06-05 17:06 ]

Normally I would go with suggestion 2 or 3, because even though Filslash is posting from Hawaii, these Tikis are so whacky, nobody in the islands could have made them. And they are too big for tourist Tikis, yet displayed as if for they are for sale....
...BUT, she's wearing a lei (!), that points to Hawaii again!?

If I was a betting man my money would be on #2, Island trade shop.

Then I noticed the tropical plants behind the tikis. Although its not impossible to grow them in Anaheim it's not easy come winter and frost.

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-15 15:26 ]

T

I'm going along with MachTiki's answer & saying Construction Tiki's! Just look at that one's tongue hanging out...

M

No no, youz got it all wrong. Sue is a wild woman, just look at 'er. That's there is a hellcat, one hot senorita. She's behind the fence, the tikis are looking at her. Snap crackle pop, they had to keep her caged up, you can't take chances with a firecracker like ole Sue.

Either that, or it's construction site in So Cal.

I am why there's 24-hour pharmacies,
midnite

T

maybe she is at a Tiki ranch? where the Tikis are farm raised and are free range.

G

I am reminded of my youth, and that one of the nurseries in my old neighborhood had a tiki pole or two like this out front of their gate. Now, I kinda doubt that was where this was taken, given her attire and her neckwear, but who knows?

Cheers,
Gwen Smith

H
hewey posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 4:59 AM

Them be some nasty tikis - check the barbed wire on top of the fence. Someone doesnt want them getting out.

Could this woman hold the answer to the mass tiki escape of '54 at Dave's House of Tiki and other Island Fantasies? Oh, the humanity. You thought that blaze at the coconut grove hurt the image of tiki...

Pages: 1 16 replies