Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

ALoha bruddah's and sistah's!

Pages: 1 14 replies

KK

Im da new bruddah to join the crowd here! This site is really great I must say! Cant wait to meet fellow artist & carvers through this wonderful portal! I want to post some pictures of my work for all you guys to "spark" but Im a bit lolo on how to do it exactly...Maybe one of you kind souls will tell me how?! BUT...You can all check out my work on my website at http://www.cabanillamakau.com and I look forward to reading all your posts & replies!

Aloha auinala my bruddah's & sistah's!

Malama Pono!

Da makau no ka'oi.

I seen plenty and yours are nice.

Welcome aboard.

Aloha again. I have to say these are some amazing carvings.
I hope you dont mind that I posted them for you.
Here is how to post your photo's

Had to add one more

This one is super bad ass!!!

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

[ Edited by: rodeotiki 2005-12-14 20:44 ]

M
Moki posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 8:20 PM

Love the outrigger and the ray and the shark. OK....we love it all!!!
Welcome!!

HK

Awesome stuff! Welcome to TC. This place is full of talented folks, I'm sure you'll dig it!

Josh
http://www.whollycatsband.com

B

Well Kaha Ki'i, you can bring more of this stuff round again and again. We Love it andwe should give you the Big TC Welcome. Come on in and stay awhile. Sit back and relax and be thinkin 'bout what carvings you going to do next time see?. Seriously, that is some AWESOME Stuff. You can carve on my bench any time. Welcome.

very nice....now lets get really small and carve a canoe the size of a dime....!

Welcome kaha ki'i!

Aloha! Very nice hooks. Just wonderful work.

H
hewey posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 4:47 AM

Gday and welcome to TC! Awesome, AWESOME carving. Love all of them, the carving quality is top shelf.

I hope you feel at home cause art like that is most certainly welcome.

L
Loki posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 5:02 AM

WoW! Great eye for detail. Fantastic my friend. Welcome!

J

Nice stuff. And so incredibly tiny. Welcome!
JP

KK

Aloha and Mahalo to all of you who left me such kind words! I really appreciate the aloha! I look forward to being a part of this great ohana and Im proud to be accepted into the fold!

Malama Pono!

Aloha kaha ki'i.

KK

Aloha and g'day to you bruddah, down there on da bottom of da world! I look forward to hearing form all of you again!

Malama Pono brudah's & sistah's!

Pages: 1 14 replies