Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

New Years Eve at Purple Orchid

Pages: 1 4 replies

New Years Eve at the Purple Orchid Exotic Tiki Lounge will be an event not to be missed. Truly Lover Trio is one of our favorite bands and they recently returned from a tour of Europe. Marcel is one of the best singers you will hear. There will also be elegant catered food from our friends at Second City Bistro. We will also have champagne, party favors, your favorite cocktails and kisses at midnight! Advance tickets are $25 per person and are available at the bar. You can call me (Dave) to reserve tickets (310) 384-8636 if you are certain you are going to attend.

There are rooms available at the Hacienda Hotel 525 N. Sepulveda, El Segundo (310) 615-0015.

The Purple Orchid Exotic Tiki Lounge is located at 221 Richmond Street, El Segundo. (310) 322-5829.
Remember, if you want to reserve tickets, call me, not the bar.

See You There!

PS: Second City Bistro is having a Wine Dinner before our party that will be stunning. You can call them for more info (310) 322-6085.

Our Friends at the Hacienda Hotel have rooms with queen beds available New Years Eve for $96 +tax
AND THEY WILL RUN A SHUTTLE BUS FROM THE BAR TO THE HOTEL AT 1:30 AM!

Call me (Dave) right away if you are interested (310)384-8636.

We still have tickets but they will sell out.

The food will be great, the band will be great and Tiki Centralites get "Champagned."

The Hacienda Hotel is on Sepulveda, about a mile from the bar.

[ Edited by: Wersmo Derinc 2005-12-28 15:32 ]

Tikibelle and I will be there!

Sabu

O

Sorry we can not make this one..But I hope you and Rebecca have a great New Year..

TMF

Sorry that I missed it. Still down here in AZ. Will be up next week and I will try to stop in for a lunch box.

Pages: 1 4 replies