Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Nevermind....

Pages: 1 16 replies

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2009-06-05 17:07 ]

B

This looks like an Awesome project guys, Congrats on having it look so great. Can't wait to see the finished piece.
Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas.

Great idea for a project. The design appears to be well planned out. Hope to see more soon.

[ Edited by: PalmCityTiki 2005-12-26 06:44 ]

L
Loki posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2005 5:27 AM

He really looks good and the back lighting is going to make him jump off the wall. Very good idea. Hope to see him in person.

J

A wonderful design. That back lighting will be really neat when you get it worked out. I can imagine the silhouette at night! That is a unique piece of wood you're working on, what a privilege. Are you going to make some small tikis from the out cuttings?
JP

G
GMAN posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 1:54 PM

Hey ya,

Any more progress on this project. It's looking great. I'll keep checking back to see your progress.

-Gman

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2009-06-05 17:08 ]

L
Loki posted on Sun, Jan 1, 2006 6:17 PM

He is really coming along. The finish is so smooth.

A possible suggestion for the mouth. Take the bottom lip peak down a bit to show the two sides as one. I like the shape.

Are you bringing him to the tiki jam?

C&A, I think your Lono is going to look really unique and cool. Where did you come by such a big piece of Balsa?

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2009-06-05 17:05 ]

J

It's coming along nice! Are you still going to use the torch effect?
JP

Nice...that's got to be light as a feather, too. It'd make shipping a breeze if you ever did them for others..

MD

C and A, I love this guy.....And I thought balsa was only for toy planes...huh...who knew. Its getting quite the personality.
Maybe breasts and nice six pack in the body expanse. It would resonate the headress nicely.
Oh. and I also always wear high heels and pearl necklaces when I carve too.
Gotta feel sexy when ya carve.

B
Bete posted on Mon, Jan 30, 2006 3:25 PM

Looks very good, good job.

G
GMAN posted on Mon, Jan 30, 2006 5:32 PM

Hey guys,

Any more progress on this guy? Let's see what you've done on him?

Pages: 1 16 replies