Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Yuletide Scoreboard

Pages: 1 7 replies

I know it's superficial...nice to have family and health...but...I got the Last Shag-Adventurland Hawaiian Shirt...The Hen must have bought it before I went into the shop and they were out when we were at Disneyland last...gloat

And you? Any significant scores?

[ Edited by: Gigantalope 2005-12-26 21:54 ]

I got a Hawaiian Flower Bracelet, and matching earrings and pendant. It is super cool, with plumeria, hibiscus, bird-of-paradise, monastero leaf and heliconia represented in the bracelet. It is a linked bracelet, not the bangle kind, which I don't like as they do bang on things...

Anyway, I will always have Hawaii to wear even when I may be elsewhere!

What other cool gifts were received?

I got a vintage ceramic beer stein-style mug with Iolani Palace on the front and the statue of King Kamehameha on the back, a pocket knife with a 7" blade that I will add to my collection of Texas Toothpics and Tennesee Toad Stickers and the ultimate Monty Python book: "THE PYTHONS autobiography by THE PYTHONS".

On 2005-12-26 13:39, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
I got a vintage ceramic beer stein-style mug with Iolani Palace on the front and the statue of King Kamehameha on the back

I found that same stein for $7.00 at a Brown Elephant in Chicago Wednesday 12/21 and gave it as a gift to the person I drew a Secret Santa. Bottom is stamper MADE IN JAPAN. Can anyone provide any further info on the stein?

Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics !!!!!

Track 2.

OMG!!!!!!!!!

... the alohabros volunteer at various local shelters... and will do the same for new years...

I got a $50 Safeway gift card -- whee!

i got a whole lotta things, but my favorite is this giant black velvet painting

todd found it on ebay, it's 36 x 40.. looks great in the guest room, which has a dog theme!

Pages: 1 7 replies