Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

"Hurrying Home" for sale on ebay

Pages: 1 9 replies

F
foamy posted on Mon, Dec 26, 2005 9:20 AM

Well, here goes noth'in.

Hurrying Home 11"x15" gouache, pen and ink

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-painting-signed-polynesia-tiki-oceanscape-sail_W0QQitemZ7380699866QQcategoryZ20135QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[ Edited by: foamy 2006-01-08 07:38 ]

Hey Foamy, great painting.

I would recommend putting it up on e-bay with a reserve and see what happens. E-bay is different from week to week, one week someone will want to pay nothing and the very next week someone will come along and pay $250 (or whatever). I know it is tough to come up with a price but do not sell yourself short. You know what kind of time you have into the painting so maybe set the reserve a little higher than your initial thought. Maybe give it a few weeks with the reserve and do not feel bad if it does not reach the reserve, test the waters so to speak. I hope that helps and good luck.

F
foamy posted on Tue, Dec 27, 2005 2:18 AM

Doug, thanks for the good advice. I'll do as you say, it makes sense. And, you would know. Thanks again.

Aloha Foamy! That is far and away, one of my favorite pieces of all time. Please let me know when the auction takes place so I can at least have a stab at it. I love your work.

F
foamy posted on Sun, Jan 8, 2006 7:40 AM

Bump (didn't want to start a new thread)

O

beautiful, with a nice vintage feel

F
foamy posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2006 9:52 AM

Thanks tikitanked, I should'a looked sooner. A bump for the weekend.

T

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-painting-signed-polynesia-tiki-oceanscape-sail_W0QQitemZ7380699866QQcategoryZ20135QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I wish I had some wall space for it!!! The colors are so great and I love the look and "feel" of the end of the day...

Good luck with the auction Foamy!!!

Tikisgrl

F

Hey, thanks a bunch Tikisgrl, I appreciate the kindness.

V

wake up everybody...this artist is amazing, buy his art. I'm already a proud owner of one of his creation, it's really beautiful...

Pages: 1 9 replies