Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

What happened to Tiki Diablo?

Pages: 1 14 replies

8 months ago I visited Tiki Diablo's booth at the Tiki Oasis and was told of the Tambu mug. Since then I have seen a picture of it in the latest Tiki Magazine (issue 3) but there hasn't been any word on this mug since. What happened? Anybody know? I absolutely love this mug but am starting to think it will never be made.

Jeff

caution; dumb comment ahead!

Tikidiablo!?!? I heard he changed his name to Suzy Chapstick!

sorry..... :(

day dreaming....

[ Edited by: Kailuageoff 2005-12-28 19:29 ]

please tell me thats a joke?...

I have it on good authority that alien abduction is involved!

Bosko

Boy, you guys are a LOT of help!

Jeff, as far as I know Danny is just incredibly busy, have not seen him since I am back, and don't know specifics about the mug, sorry. Looks like he doesn't even check TC these days, or he would have replied.

Indeed, I saw Danny a few weeks ago at the Mooneyes show. He is (and has been for some time) really busy (with work). But don't fret, as far as I know him, he'll get to it sooner or later.

Ran

Aloha folks! Just in the the planet MAK MAK ! Well not really, but I have been busy with this and that. Believe it or not tiki has kept me busy and away from TC. Suicide Sam, Steph and I have been working on a new site with ....... a shopping cart to boot.

I have been doing mainly commercial decor and will post some pics . Jeff, Steph dropped you a line this morning off site. Lots in store for us in the next year and hope you all like what I have planned .

Danny

A few pics of the last Tj's I worked on in the OC.

[ Edited by: Tiki Diablo 2005-12-30 15:58 ]

Hey, why does my Trader Joe's not look like that!!!
My fave grocery chain should have my fave decor...

H

Mine does look like that. Woodland Hills

Beautiful work, danny. Simply stunning. Glad to hear that you're doing what you love and making a living at it.

I love the use of the rope. Did you do the murals too?

M

Danny,
Congrats on the Trader Joe's gig.
You are trulely one of the best cavers of our time.

Thanks for the update Danny. By the looks of things you definitely have been keeping busy. Keep up the good work in 2006!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Pages: 1 14 replies