Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Our new logo

Pages: 1 15 replies

O

Swampfire (aka Doug Horne)created a logo for our home bar. It is so cool we just wanted to share it with you guys!!

Thanks Doug for the awesome artwork!!

[ Edited by: OnaTiki 2006-01-02 15:56 ]

F
foamy posted on Mon, Jan 2, 2006 4:06 PM

For sure, that's a great logo for your bar. I'd be very pleased with that myself. Love the cocktail in the tiki's hand. Perfect.

[ Edited by: foamy 2006-01-02 16:08 ]

L
Loki posted on Mon, Jan 2, 2006 5:13 PM

All the elements are there, especially the signature Ona light.

B
Bete posted on Mon, Jan 2, 2006 5:22 PM

Very cool picture!

MR

Very nice. It looks perfect.

B

ONa, that is as Perfect as you can get. Fits to a "T". Way to go SwampFire, you NAiled it!

T
teaKEY posted on Tue, Jan 3, 2006 8:44 AM

Ona, very nice sign. If only we each had a different one for each of our tiki watering holes. I looked at it for only a second and I thought, that looks like Dougs work. I guess Swampfire has got his own style of tiki, I always knew he had his own style of artwork. It a nice partnership.

KK

Great Logo bruddah! I own a design studio where we do much of the same kine stuff and I must say that your bruddah nailed it! It will make a great sign for your bar. I can see it on the side of a van or car, t-shirts, hats etc. too! Nice lay-out & composition! Are you gonna stay black & white or did the kanaka give you a full color version? Id be curious to see da kine in full color!

Great Logo!

Malama Pono!

That is a very cool design!! If you ever make shirts or whatever I want one!!!
Later,
Spermy

That Doug does some fine work...always 1st class stuff!

SF

I was so psyched when Ric and Monica asked me to do their logo. I hope it does your awsome bar justice. Ric we love the lamp you made for us. Thanks man!

O

Ok, talked to the guy today..T-shirts are in the works. Will also have some napkins and coasters soon. thanks for the intrest.

Sweet I can't wait to sport a souvenir "Ona Tiki" T-Shirt!! That is a freakin great idea!!! Now I need to come up with a Spermy's Blowhole shirt!!!

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2006-01-09 17:26 ]

B

Wild, Cool Logo. I'll put my order in for a T-shirt and a Mug and maybe a lamp.
Solid Mana man.. SCOREEEE!

C

That is a tasty logo and perfect for a shirt. Way to go Swamp Fire! I am gonna have to make the trek to your pad this year Ona and see some of your work first hand and beat on that new drum.

On 2006-01-09 17:25, The Sperm Whale wrote:
Now I need to come up with a Spermy's Blowhole shirt!!!

Maybe you should be thinking about getting a logo and printing it on some boxers and panties, :wink:

Lost-Isle
Lost-Isle Trading Post
Barefoot bloggin'

O

Check out this thread for info on the 'OnaTiki T-shirt

Mahalo!!!
:drink:

Pages: 1 15 replies