Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Farm Mugs found at Homegoods/TJ Maxx

Pages: 1 15 replies

H
Helz posted on Mon, Jan 2, 2006 5:52 PM

While out shopping earlier this evening, I was scanning the kitchen department of our local (Boca Raton, FL) Homegoods on the hopeless quest of the Suffering Bastard bottle when I came across these four gentlemen:

At first, I thought they must be knockoffs, but when I peeled back the price sticker, sure enough, they said Tiki Farm and had the "Hecho En Mexico" sticker. They were going for $3.99, so I grabbed the only 4 I could find.

Has anybody else come aross these?

HelzT, you are one lucky dude. You beat me to 'em. Gonna be on the lookout at the next local HomeGoods.

Update 1/6: Found 2 at the HomeGoods in Delray Beach. Tally Ho!

[ Edited by: I dream of tiki 2006-01-05 17:52 ]

I have one down the street from my house, I'll check on the way home tonight!
Oh, and now that I think about it, there is one around the corner from my office too!

I was just at one near our house (the store was in San Jose, CA) and they had nothing as swank as those little henchmen-of-Debauchery that you have, but they did have quite a selection of Nautica...Ships wheels, carved (resin) Capts, pelicans, lighthouses, and bar signs.

Lost of stuff that would look good on a new back-yard fence.

Even more impressive than that stuff was a fair amount of Tiki or Tropical lamps, for cheap. Some had very cool shades with aloha prints, and there were others that looked like Pineapple.

Good Score!

T

No tiki mugs or polynesian lamps at the TJ Maxx in Lakewood, Southern California.

No mugs, but lots of tropical looking stuff.
hmph.

--SBiM

T

Thanks for the great information. Found three at the Home Goods in Temecula, CA. The clerk had no other information on the mugs.

No luck at the one near my house, or the TJ Maxx in Downtown Boston.

I'll keep trying though!

HL

There were two in the HomeGoods store here in Saint Petersburg across from Tyrone mall. I took one, so there's another one there for another lucky shopper!

No luck in the Framingham, MA Homegoods. TJ Maxx rents a floor from my company downstairs. I wish I knew somebody down there...

i found a tiki farm "joe vitale mr. moai" green mug at HomeGoods Crofton, Maryland this past spring.

M

As of yesterday, the Homegoods in Encinitas has about 8 of these for anyone interested.

T

North East Coast checking in again. No Tiki mugs here, Checked Saugus and Danvers Mass and Salem New Hampshire. Still have a few to go but I'm guessing we are not going to see these up here in the North :0(

But on a brighter note they had some Coconut candles and a Poi Pounder!

Tikisgrl

Hey folks - New to collecting and have a few pieces (enough to know this going to become a longterm sickness)... I'm in search of the cobalt X-Eyes and have been to every Homegoods and TJ Maxx in 100 mile radius (I'm in central Florida) with no luck. If anyone has a extra one to sell, "please" (please) contact me! ([email protected]). I would have no problem in paying a higher price and shipping; any offer is welcomed. Thanks to all! Mark

em-de-em,

lets talk. I just saw 2 cobalt X-ray eyes mugs at the Mai Kai this past weekend. They are $6.50 each. PM me and lets see what we can work out.

E

On 2006-01-11 14:10, I dream of tiki wrote:
em-de-em,

lets talk. I just saw 2 cobalt X-ray eyes mugs at the Mai Kai this past weekend. They are $6.50 each. PM me and lets see what we can work out.

PM'd! Actually, 3 PM's sent - sorry, was at work and people kept bugging me...

[ Edited by: em-de-em 2006-01-12 07:55 ]

Pages: 1 15 replies