Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

My new yard sale

Pages: 1 16 replies

[ Edited by: Mike the Headhunter 2010-07-03 10:29 ]

T
teaKEY posted on Wed, Jan 4, 2006 6:06 PM

I cleaned up. THere has been nothing all day here on TC. YOu are the best thing that happen all week. Many, no bidders on some. Under Cindy, how much do I owe for shipping on all the mugs. Thanks for the opportunity to grab a bunch of vintage type mugs that I didn't have. :) If you have any others that you want to sell off the bay, PM me.

S
SES posted on Thu, Jan 5, 2006 7:14 AM

rats! I missed it.

I sat around from 3pm to 4pm pacific time waiting for the 6pm eastern auction to begin, I must have screwed the time up or something.
Congrats to all who won, maybe next time I'll get it right.

TD

i don't think so

[ Edited by: Mike the Headhunter 2007-06-29 08:18 ]

[ Edited by: Mike the Headhunter 2010-07-03 10:11 ]

shameless plug...> plug

use link above, stuff for sale

[ Edited by: Mike the Headhunter 2010-07-03 10:11 ]

note: the dna test did come back positive :) confirming what i already knew. lol

[ Edited by: Mike the Headhunter 2010-07-03 10:27 ]

selling more goodies, got to pay for a dang DNA test, to prove my kid is mine to the tribal government, all because the birth certificate font is different on my name. I hate paperwork. use above link

I

Man, that sucks about the DNA test! :/ Sorry about that.

Take care,

I.

Excellent, things have went as hoped and the mugs left, and arrived safe. Me and my new son Oliver memphis. For your viewing pleasure the one of my worst photo's(I just woke up and he had been awake for a few minutes, apparently the paparazzi, i.e. my wife, snapped a few of these, one of the better ones, that wide awake look i got makes me laugh(small, quiet laughs only when i am alone far from people and only when it's raining so no one can hear).

I have never met a drink I didn't like, unless it was that time I met beer...

[ Edited by: Mike the Headhunter 2010-07-03 10:22 ]

bump time

Sold and safely sent off.

I have never met a drink I didn't like, unless it was that time I met beer...

[ Edited by: Mike the Headhunter 2010-07-24 16:17 ]

200500962218 ebay, Red Frankoma War god number 11 by Gecko's south seas art. very short listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200500962218#ht_500wt_950

Pages: 1 16 replies