Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Tiki Related Postcards and Kahiki stuff + records soon!

Pages: 1 12 replies

Greetingz Exoticats,

I have just opened my eBay store and wanted to make the announcement here first. Right now all I have up on this bare bones site is some tiki related postcards as well as a few Kahiki paper items. Keep checking back though as I am going to be listing a TON of cool and strange records over the next couple of days. Seriously strange stuff as well as some classic Exotica music.

Here is the link to my store...............

http://stores.ebay.com/Exoteque-Music

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Just wanted everyone to know that I just started listing a virtual boatload of records into my eBay store. They are ALL priced at a "Buy it Now" option so you don't have to worry about getting sniped at the last minute. I have priced these babies to sell. Buy more and save more on shipping too! Damn, I'm starting to sound like a commercial. I will be adding more items everyday over the next 4 days so check back often.

Thanks for the space!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Someone with a spare $10 and a record player should buy the 'Spanish Spy' LP from Jeff's store. A truly great, pretty rare and totally underappreciated record! Actually, the cover alone is pretty darn groovy, so you don't even need the record player.

And I have never even met Jeff, I just really really like this record.

Mr. Cheeky Half
http://www.velvetglass.com

[ Edited by: cheeky half 2006-01-14 04:50 ]

[ Edited by: cheeky half 2006-01-14 09:37 ]

Thanks Cheeky,

Word must have gone out pretty fast because someone from the list bought this album shortly after your post! Thanks!! It is a really cool record. A sleeper for sure!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

P.S. More records going up on Monday 1/16 and Tuesday 1/17 including some lesser known Exotica stuff like "Jazz Tropical" by Jonah Jones and "Melodies of Japan" by Johnny Gregory.

Finally got around to listing a bunch of cool and strange records!! Take a look at................

http://stores.ebay.com/Exoteque-Music

Thanks,
Jeff

17 more cool and strange records added to the store. All "Buy It Now" and I am blowing stuff out. Lots of nice Cheesecake and nude covers if you like those. How about Martin Denny or Billy Mure? Ha gothcha! Use the same link above.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

After a nice little break, I finally have some more cool and strange records available on eBay. Both the store and the auction items have new listings so check them out. I even found a few more Kahiki Chinese New Year Posters in "MINT" condition. These babies are 6 feet long!! Also a Mai Kai barrel mug too, oh, and an Apollo Man on the Moon Coloring Book from 1969. Am I a pack rat or what?

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

I just put up some of the rarest early Industrial records up for auction on eBay. Go to the seller tikicoasterboy or follow the link from my store. Not sure how many people hear are interested in this kind of stuff but it is still cool nonetheless. Would interest people into Nurse With Wound, Maurizio Bianchi, Throbbing Gristle, etc, etc.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

OK! Listen Up!! I just listed my biggest load of weird and strange records EVER on eBay!! A total of 65 records in both the store and at auction. These are items that were hand selected from my personal stash. Take a look if you dare!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

T

So let me get this straight. You put clarabelle the clown with the nude chick? You are sick jeff. Love zacherle. See you tuesday. I got a cd for you. Joe piscapo sings frank sinatra. "Baby we were born to ruuuuuunn"

[ Edited by: tikiskip 2006-03-20 05:36 ]

Ha! I take that as a compliment Skip! Thanks for taking a look. I really put some strange stuff from my collection up this time. Hope to put more up soon. I can't wait to hear the Piscopo CD. Sounds really BAD.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

If anybody is interested I just listed some cool biker and race car soundtracks as well as some weird religious records. eBay username= tikicoasterboy or just follow the link on my earlier post.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

OK Folks,

I just put up the largest selection of cool and strange records EVER!!!!! Take a look........

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZtikicoasterboy

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Pages: 1 12 replies