Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Argggg traffic!!! need to vent!

Pages: 1 5 replies

what in da hell was up with the peolpe on the road today!!!??? It took me 7 hrs from H.B. to O.A.(whittier) to L.A. Carson/Gardena and back to H.B.!! Freakin poop! 3 hrs. max on a normal day. Argggggggg!!!

yeah yeah , just think of all the peeps that saw your ph# in the traffic. Cruise around with a tiny tiki bar on top of your truck.

"RevBambooBen", is that Ben's Pastor? And the "The House of Bamboo Ben", what's up?
Are his Cleric and dwelling are posting on Tiki Central?...ARRRRHGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I need a drink!!!

T

Boo
I can relate. I'm living in the 909 (The Evil Empire) and work in LA. I spend 5 hours plus a day on the road. It's like a part time job just dsitting in my car. If it was not for Books on Tape I would have gone crazy... long ago.

T

Trustar,
I'm a 909'er too. And it's not "Evil Empire," it's "Anal Empire" - we live in the Anal Empire....

Anyways, I live in Chino Hills (home to the fabulous trio of penitentiaries) and commute to lovely Irvine (aka Pleasantville) on a daily basis. I leave for work at about 4:45 am (yes, that's morning) and believe it or not, the traffic is bumper to bumper -10 mph. It takes me about 2hrs to get home in the afternoon, 3hrs if it's my turn to pickup the menehunes.

Trustar, you hit it right on the head. Books on tape is the only thing that gets me through it!

*** * * The Polynesian Popster * * ***

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop on 2002-11-23 18:14 ]

I go the opposite way. HB to the Anal Empire. Opposite traffic? That's bullshit! No such thang!!! 1-2 hours daily.

Ti commutes to San Berdoo everyday but not fer long! She's coming back to the beach!

At least one of us won't suffer the snarl...

Pages: 1 5 replies