Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

beer

Pages: 1 12 replies

Rev-
thanks for the link, this is one of my favorites, easily available in these parts, and on tap at bJ's (chain) restraunt. higher alc% fills the tank faster.
I assume the ice bock is not like the crappy ice house beers that were a craze here for all of 5 mins. Icehouse, Bud Ice and such
TT

Ben, try one of These or one of There, just not all in one sitting! (You'll thank me for that advice!)

Banana beer, palmnut beer and coconut beer:

http://www.mongozo.org/

[ Edited by: Tiki Rotterdam 2006-01-14 02:35 ]

On 2006-01-11 07:04, freddiefreelance wrote:
Ben, try one of These or one of There, just not all in one sitting! (You'll thank me for that advice!)

I'm on it. Will let you know. ( like the little Sid lock )

Did anyone hear that Anheuser - Bush is in the Spirits biz now? Some new thing out called Jekyl and Hyde. Looks neat.

S

Mmmmmmm beer... :)

S

Gotta brag...right now I've got this on tap in the Moai Lounge!
Seriously, having a kegerator frickin' rules!
Any thoughts on what might qualify as a tiki beer?

hoppily yours,
Scottiki

Tiki beer, eh? Check this thread out.

This topic is makin' me thirsty. All I got in my fridge right now is two bottles of Negra Modello and four cans of Cerveza Tecate. That'll have to do. It seems to me like there's been quite a buzz about Belgian beers in the brew world articles and websites lately (or maybe I just started to take notice). I haven't tried the ones mentioned here but the beers I have tried were quite good. Time to make a trip up to my local Bev Mo to see if they carry any of this stuff (so many beers...so little time...sigh).

On 2006-01-11 21:48, UtopianDreem wrote:
Tiki beer, eh? Check this thread out.

I couldn't find this is the search. Should the Mods join the 2 posts?? Didn't mean to start another.

p.s. with tiki so huge, you'd think that the big brew co.'s would have tiki beer all over the place. I wonder what this summer will be like.

Freddie, tried the bastard, tonight. Sneaky stuff! Also, that is what beer shoud taste like!!!! Think of old cold england. monty python shit! And, I might have to quote the back of the bottle for my sig. here in the future. Classic! Props to Shipwreck too! Bastard rocks!! My Friday beer from now on. ( until something better. arrrrrr!)

scottiki wrote-

Gotta brag...right now I've got this on tap in the Moai Lounge!

thinking of getting one of these next. http://mrkegs.com/beersmonth-jan06.aspx

But. looking for somthing a lil' darker and thicker for the winter.

Seriously, having a kegerator frickin' rules!

Yes!!! For us who can't do the hard stuf!!!

Any thoughts on what might qualify as a tiki beer?

Not yet.

hoppily yours,
Scottiki

Mmmmmmmmmm. Beeeeeeeeer!

Pages: 1 12 replies