Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Minnie's Fri. May 14, Old thread New date

Pages: 1 23 replies

I need a Minnie's fix.
Fri. May 14 anyone? I'll be there between 4:30 and 5 if anyone wants to sip a Jerk. mmmmgood.

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2010-05-13 20:21 ]

we should be able to make it. what time you wanna meet up?

I could be there....

Oh crumbs, Amiotiki and I can only make it on THURSDAY, durnit. It's her only evening break from the conference she's out here for, so we scheduled Minnie's because of course she really must see Minnie's. And she's in Sacramento so she can just tear down I-5.

I had of course jumped the gun altogether and bought tickets for opening night of the Noirfest on Friday anyway...Farley Granger in person and "Strangers on a Train".

Ah well, any Minnie's is good Minnie's!!! :wink:

I can be there Thurs. night too. What the heck.

Can I get a witness? Can I get an AMEN? HALLELUYAH BRAWTHAH!!

My financial advisor Wally told me to stay home and get to work. Have fun say hello to the pig head for me!
Chongz

That would be so cool!!! We're definitely on. Tina's trying to get some wild party animal archaeologists to come too. There are some other folks at the convention she's attending who are into tiki and would love to see Minnie's as well.

Yay!! Can't wait...

A

On 2006-01-11 12:52, Jungle Trader wrote:
I can be there Thurs. night too. What the heck.

Can I get a witness? Can I get an AMEN? HALLELUYAH BRAWTHAH!!

HALLELUYAH BRUTHUH!!!!

I hope a whole BUNCH of folks show up!

I'm off the the archaeo opening reception in a little while, and will scour up some tiki loving archaeologists to come along for an evening fabutikilousness!

amiotiki

I had SO MUCH FUN!! Thanks to Jungle Trader, Drunken Hat, Tikicleen, and of course Tikivixen and Bill, I felt very welcomed! Minnie's was a real treat for the eyes and the (ahem) taste buds. I told my friends that they REALLY missed out big-time!

AND of course - to get to experience the Dark Marq in person after reading so much about it over the past few months was fantastic!!!

Thanks again to everyone!

amiotiki

It was good to meet you amiotiki the archaeologist. I dig too! Can you dig it?

Thanks cleen and Hat for your hospitality. It was good to suck 'em up and talk story.

Aloha and Mahalo, Jungle Digger

hmmm, well we didn't make it to Minnie's Fri night like the title suggests cuz we thought nobody would show, so I jus hung out at the dark marq room. If your gonna come out, I need communication. PM, email or post here. I don't have espn. Sorry to have missed you.

Anyone up for a Minnie's Hurricane this Fri. May 5? 7pm?

M

WHAT? No JT at TO?

Hey MM what is Minnies???
do they have food, or just drinks?

where is it located?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

M

On 2006-05-02 20:29, bigtikidude wrote:
Hey MM what is Minnies???
do they have food, or just drinks?

where is it located?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

It is an original Tiki bar and Chinese restaurant in Modesto, ca.

M

Sorry I can't make it. razz!

cleen and i are in. see you at 7!

i'd love to come, jt, but my wife and i will be at the kings game tonight. maybe next time.

I have to spend the evening selling $300 handbags to people who obviously can't afford them. :roll:

How was Cinco de Minnie's?

Aloha Freddie. It was just good to go there and meet with Hat and Cleen. Lotsa locals celebrating Cinco de Mayo. Kinda crowded, parking lot was full. Dig.

Old thread, new date. Hope to see some valley tikiphiles.

This afternoon @ 5. Anyone up for this? bump bump bump

I would have been but I had to man my booth at the Napa Home & Garden show this weekend.

Pages: 1 23 replies