Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Aloha... My 1st Post, Tiki Farm Mug Help

Pages: 1 2 replies

T

Aloha all from warm sunny Colorado... ha, right.

So I finally had my first Thrift Store find, a Tiki Farm Monster Marq for one dollar. However I have not seen this color anywhere else. I will try to put in photos but am not sure how to. It is a dark chocolate brown, the others I have seen are green or kind of a tan brown. Is this just a variation of the tannish one? Also, it doesnt have much of a glaze on it, it shows up in flash photos but isnt really too smooth.

Mahalo

So I finally show up at a thrift store? Cool! This year I have been copied by a fabric compani in NY, Matel seems to have a fondness for it and sime guy in LA is selling my Tess at a swap meet boot leg style. This one is the best for me, Ive made it to the BIG TIME! Brown is the latest version that ole Holden is released this mug in. It is on the website,

On 2006-01-10 21:26, Tiki Diablo wrote:
So I finally show up at a thrift store? Cool! This year I have been copied by a fabric compani in NY, Matel seems to have a fondness for it and sime guy in LA is selling my Tess at a swap meet boot leg style. This one is the best for me, Ive made it to the BIG TIME! Brown is the latest version that ole Holden is released this mug in. It is on the website,

It's from the last Mexico production that occurred for about 2 years.

Pages: 1 2 replies