Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Strange request...need help

Pages: 1 2 replies

K
Kono posted on Tue, Jan 10, 2006 5:59 PM

I go on little music download binges every now and again, and often don't actually listen to the music for days or weeks later when I've got some quality free time. Anyway, in the past two or three weeks I downloaded a rip of the soundtrack of "A Man and a Woman" ("Un Homme et une Femme") by Francis Lai. I just tried to unzip the .rar file and it is password protected. I don't have the password recorded! (Usually if there is a pw then I put it in a txt file with the zip file.)

I can still picture in my mind the blog where I got it but I can't remember the name of the blog nor can I find it. Anyone else download this file? Help a bruddah out! This is one of my fave soundtracks and though I have it on vinyl this was a digital rip. Respond here or PM or email me please if you have the pw! Or if you know the blogger who posted it so I can contact them. Thanks!

[ Edited by: Kono 2006-01-10 18:00 ]

T
K
Kono posted on Wed, Jan 11, 2006 2:06 AM

Thanks jab, I downloaded those but that's not the one. The one I'm referring to was a CD rip. It had two soundtracks ripped from one CD and the entire CD was uploaded as two .rar files. The reason I'm so desperate to get the pw is because its a CD rip. Help anyone!

Pages: 1 2 replies