Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

I need 3 barstools!!! who can help??

Pages: 1 6 replies

greetings....although the time draws near and it's about 6 months overdue, my home bar, The Bamboo Bunker, is nearly complete....I do, however, need 3 barstools, but not the average tall ones. the bar is only 36" tall, as it divides the kitchen form the living area, like an island(for lack of a better term). If anyone has,knows of, or creates barstools please let me know or send/post a link to your site on this thread....thanks. would like to have something in place by the end of the month...sitting on the floor drinkin' mai tais doesn't quite cut it.
Oh yeah, stools can be bamboo, carved, or what have you....

Hey DSK,
Duke has some shorter stools that might be just what your looking for. Will tell him to email you some photos and info.

thanks!!...i meant to remind him about those....i saw pics of them at his place before the holidays...they may work but if anyone has any other ideas let me know....any other carvers or fabricators out there that make stools??

B

I'm sure many of our carvers have done stools, I know I have seen several posts. Come on all you Stool makers out there??
How tall do you want them?

S

I got mine from Islandtikis.com.
Dave did a kick-ass job, and can make 'em any height you want!

peace,
Scottiki

I know Matt at Bar-Tiki sells stools. Saw them at the Long Beach Tiki Fest. They look pretty cool, padded good on the top. Drop him a line. I think he's on here as TikiMatt.

I got the stools!!!!.....i went with duke carters bamboo barstools...they were the perfect height and in great shape,...thanks to all for your help with the search both online and off.....

Pages: 1 6 replies