Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

New Tiki Finds - Keep an eye open...

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hello gang. Just back from my Saturday shopping adventure at about three flea markets and many more stores.

I found the coolest old (I mean ooold!) black tiki mug from Kings Island Amusement Park in Cincinnati. A very happy vendor gave it to me for $2.00! I was in the clouds the rest of the day.

However, if you have a TJ Max around you, we found some really cool tiki totem pole centrinella candles. They were like $5.00 and perfect for those cool outside tiki gatherings that I'm never invited to.

Also found some cheap but cool trinkets and such at a large party store called Great Party...but I'm sure can be found at any of those national big party stores. This included the stinged tiki lights (different from most that I have seen or have) and those big plastic tikis that we all have hanging behind the door and are ashamed to admit.

Looked hard for extra copies of Book of Tiki and Taboo at the Half Priced Books and three other major book stores but no luck.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
:sheckymug:

M

I found the coolest old (I mean ooold!) black tiki mug from Kings Island Amusement Park in Cincinnati. A very happy vendor gave it to me for $2.00!

Excellent. Now, the question remains: do you list it on ebay and make 20X our money? I do like to hear about great, and cheap, finds.

Congrats, midnite

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.