Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Disneyland Friday the 13th

Pages: 1 31 replies

A

A bunch of us are going to Disneyland on friday evening. Who's in?
Mahalo,
Al

DZ

We're thinkin' about it - what time & where to meet?

Who's going? Where are you guys meeting? What time????? I think I might make it -- not sure yet though....

The Velours will be there.
Should we all meet up somewhere? What time?

WooHooo! The Mouse Factory is open until 10pm. Soccer Tiki and I will be hanging out with Jose in The Tiki Room :)

Tiki Bird & I will see you there. The night-time is the right time for us...probably around 7ish.

The Coconut Boy works right around the corner. I should be there by 6:30pm. Let's PM and exchange cell phone numbers.

Sabu

TB

Cant think of a better way to spend Friday the 13th at the happiest place on earth!

(note to self, stay off the roller coasters just in case)

TBird.

[ Edited by: tiki bird 2006-01-12 14:01 ]

TM

Where and what time?

C

We might make a showing with the kids. Tell us when/where or pm me a cell phone to the Chief.

Promise we'll leave you in peace when the little natives get restless!

WooHooo, TGIF @ Disneyland. Soccer Tiki and I will be at The Enchanted Tiki Room at 7:00pm :)

A
Al-ii posted on Thu, Jan 12, 2006 1:52 PM

OK,
Officially we meet at 7:00 at the Tiki Room. I'll be at disney earlier in the day, if any one else is going earlier call me. There is a problem with my cell, they seem to have lost my Phone number. I should have a new number today and I'll let you all know what it is. this looks fun, where is Trader Pup? Terry, are you out there?
Mahalo,
Al

How about the UVA bar(near the tram drop-off in Downtown Disney)@5:00??????? They make a tasty Mai-Tai!

WooHoooo! Mai Tai's at the Uva Bar :)

MT

I wish I could go! :cry:

H

Make sure you get a prime view in front of the castle for the fireworks show. It even has a Tiki Room segment.

WooHoo! Happy TGIF!! See you tonight :)

C

Sorry it took me so long to post these pictures, but that was a killer hangover!

.....kidding!

Here is the 1st shift of Friday the 13th Disneyland goers!

ETR looking good as always!

We did an -Exit, Stage Left.

It was good to say hi! Hope you all had fun at the 2nd shift. It was a beautiful night! Friday the 13th rules!

Mahalo
Cyndee

I wish we could of been there with you all!! You Guys Rock!!!

T

Any more photos?

Would love to see 'em.

TB

Great picture Cyntiki!!!!!! It was a great time with all who showed! Very cool of Mike (ETR employee) to let us stick around a few minutes in the ETR after the show! He had some great bits of trivia AND we got to look inside the Magic Fountain and hear the story behind it! When are meeting at the UVA Bar again????
SoccerTiki

After all the fun, and closing the land down, litteraly, these drunken fools decided to take a little joyride. What they didn't realize is that the real cops were headed straight for them. Fortunatly, I had a second to spare to capture the moment and share with you all. Enjoy.
"meow" LadyVelour

TB

DisneyWalk is great when everyone is gone, that police cart was a cool ride! If there are any Disney police on TC....

AL MADE ME DO IT!

TBird.

Who: All Disneyland TC Fans
When: Friday, March 13th
Where: Meet at The Tiki Room @ 7:30pm
Why: Because it's Friday the 13th :) WooHoo!!

Friday the 13th at the ETR!!! how fun! Then over to the Haunted Mansion!

A
Al-ii posted on Tue, Mar 10, 2009 9:54 PM

I'm in,
7:30 Fri the 13th sounds fun
Mahalo,
Al

[ Edited by: Al-ii 2009-03-10 22:10 ]

What the heck???! You guys are Dizzylanding it when I'm out of town!? I'm truly bummed. I would have joined you for sure... in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room... Have fun, you all and have a fudge-mallow for me. (You can get them in the Main Street candy store. They're THE BEST!)

TM

Shoot. I don't have the pass anymore. I usually just hang out at Downtown Disney these days, usually after work. The Uva bar or the Lost bar!

Darnnit! I have annual passes for me and Miss Thing, but already have plans to take my dive bar group to The Fling that night. If you go again, I'd love to join in the fun!

Be sure to check out new Rongo Bowl that is brown, I got mine today. It's like green one that came out for the anniversary for the tiki room, but this one is brown and Rongo himself is unglazed. He is limited as well. He is available at Disneyana on Main Street & the store in adventureland for $40. Have fun tomorrow.

WooHoo! TGIF :) Can't wait to spend the evening at The Mouse Factory.

WooooHooooOOOOoooooo! On our way to the happiest place on earth!!!

Pages: 1 31 replies