Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Is this where I come to beg for mugs (dire search for Mr. G)!!!

Pages: 1 8 replies

E

I "really" would like to own a Mr. G - I've got my collectors catalog coming (meaning, I'm sure there will be others I'll desire), but am crazy for this one mug and is a must have. If you have one or know someone willing to part with theirs for a price, "please" let me know! Thanks and Mahalo to all... M.

T

If you want to own a Mr. G just buy one from the source. You are probably talking about the first mug made by Mr. G but this one is also a Mr. G and that is what you requested. Its in stock and tell them teaKEY from TC sent you and get a discount.

http://www.tikifarm.com

E

Nope. That's not the one. Checked with Holden at Tiki Farm and none are available... Here's a few pictures of the Mr. G I'm looking for...
(I really want the blue though...)...

And a TC member's fallen soldier...

T

Em, I recommend that you email them first to see if its still in stock. Would hate to get your hopes up.

The other alternative is Evil-Bay. I just saw one on a week ago. Happy hunting.

T

And if you don't mind the wait. Eaby or as Rodeo put it, Evilbay, alway has Tikifarm tiki mug for starting price of Tikifarm

This one is listed right now for 9.99

On 2006-01-13 09:31, teaKEY wrote:
How about this

http://www.atomic-tiki.com/html/cartitems/tiki/dentaltiki.htm

You, my friend, kick @ss! Bought and on the way... I can wait for alternate color to pop-up on FleaBay... Thanks for the lead! M

On 2006-01-13 09:39, I dream of tiki wrote:
Em, I recommend that you email them first to see if its still in stock. Would hate to get your hopes up.

The other alternative is Evil-Bay. I just saw one on a week ago. Happy hunting.

Dearest IDoT! I actually did email Holden at TiKi FaRm "AND" received a timely reply - no go there... There was an matte green one on FleaBay (no likey)... and the one before that was a Hard Rock issue. I was at work and missed it cause our T-1 connection freaked and was not able to bid... Anywayz, thanks (you know how I feel about you :wink: ) Ttyl - M.

On 2006-01-13 09:41, teaKEY wrote:
And if you don't mind the wait. Eaby or as Rodeo put it, Evilbay, alway has Tikifarm tiki mug for starting price of Tikifarm

This one is listed right now for 9.99

Saw that one, I bought his Lipps off him last night... He had a killer Drew and my last bid was $51.50 and I got outbid!?! He was also the guy that had the matte green Mr. G. Check out his past auctions, he is a TiKi collecting GoD!!! Thanks for all the input everyone!!!

Pages: 1 8 replies