Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday Ookoo Lady!!!

Pages: 1 21 replies

The Whale Rider and I would like to wish a very cool friend a Very Happy Birthday!!! :)

H

Happy Happy Birthday, ookoo lady! Hope it's a fab one!

Happy Birthday!!! Hope Krustiki takes you someplace tikirific.

TB

Happy Birthday!

TBird.

...and MANY more!

-Weird Unc

A
Al-ii posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 7:13 PM

Happy Birthday Lisa,
Mahalo,
Al

P
Pyro posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 7:30 PM

Happy Birthday!

B

Big Happy Birthday to OOkoolady. However many years old you are, you Sure don't Look it, Are you the beauty in the Dove commercial? How did they find you for thet one? Whatever you are doing keep it up and Sell me a 5 gallon bucket so I can catch up with you.
Happy Happy Happy birthday.

Thanks everyone! blush

C

Happy B-Day Ookoo!

Did you get CRABS for your birthday?

Happy Happy!

She certainly did.
And I gave them to her.

Happy birthday!!!

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-15 15:32 ]

T

Happy Birthday (A day late)!!! Hope it was great!

P

Hau'oli la hanau, OokooLady!!
It certainly was a pleasure to meet you and hear you play and sing this past year.

Have a terrific year!

Happy Birthday Ookz, Heres to another kick ass year of music, fun and ........TIKIS!

Chongolio

M

On 2006-01-16 15:09, Tiki-Kate wrote:
Happy Birthday!!! Hope Krustiki takes you someplace tikirific.

Or at least krustific.

Happy Birthday!

H

Happy Happy Happy Birthday. I hope you have the best birthday ever, you certainly deserve it. :drink: :) :drink: :) :drink: :) :drink: :) :drink:

Thanks everyone, I had a great birthday! The best part was the hat I bought at the Long Beach flea market - here it is:

I think it's beautiful, but Krustiki hates it. He thinks it's something Phyllis Diller would wear, and "Phyllis Diller ain't tiki"

Hey Ookoo tell Krustiki to piss off. It's your fu@kin' birthday fer chrisakes. You can do whatever you want. I think you scored...and oh yeah... Happy Happy.

DZ

Geez, Lisa, sorry I got on the bandwagon so late, but I'll serenade you with my pathetic version of the Birthday Song the next time I see you. Deal? No? OK, then gimme 20 bux and I won't sing at all... :P

:music: "Happy birrrrrrthdaAAaay toooOOooo yOOoooOOoo..." :music:

T

I think you should wear it proudly. I beleive there is a long tradition of wearing Stupid hats on your birthday. Er, wait, not that that is a stupid hat, I meant, ah, gezz, there is a tradition of wearing UNUSUALLY ATTRACTIVE AND ELEGANT hats on your birthday. Yes that's it.

Happy Birthday!

How did this slip by me?
I'm sorry to be so late Ookoo;
HAPPY BELATED BABY!

Pages: 1 21 replies