Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki party Feb 17&18 in Bakersfield

Pages: 1 2 replies

Hi
I'm racen my Bamboo tiki bike all over the US in
the 46 and up age bracket. my next event is the
"S0. Cal Nationals" Feb. 18-19 2006 At METRO BMX
Bakersfield, CA It's an ABA BMX track for Bicycle
Motocross Racing. I've been at these events with my bike.
Ok onto my event--we're haven a party
On Fri & Sat. nights I will have a full Tiki shack with as much Tiki music,drink and style as I can bring. Many riders come from out of state and I wouldn't want them to miss a chance to see some propper Tiki action .
Thanks for the help from the valley, and Trader Joe's helps me with plenty of products.
Bakersfeelians that could help this event? email ,post, or call me with your .02.

Scott

K
kirby posted on Tue, Feb 14, 2006 5:48 PM

This sound like a great event bike-shack... If anybody is lookin to get your tiki on and see bike shack race is custome bamboo bike you definatly should NOT miss this one... Plus he will have sum goodies from Kirby to give away...

KIRBY
Kirby's Island.com
The Tiki Adventure
Kirby's Gallery

[ Edited by: kirby 2006-02-14 17:48 ]

Hi All
Thanks for the bump Kirby, (there's a Drink at the lucky Tiki for ya)

The pace has picked up for the party. I've got most of my Tiki loot secured, and the our 30' shack stocked with proper Mia Tia stuff to light up my guests. I ordered my Crazy Al Ape CD this morning,I hope it's not to late.
I'm still collecting music and stuff for prizes, and loot to pass out . This is going to be a blast. I searched the Tiki Central posts for ideas, and supplies,and drink mixing info. I'm a Novice but I'm feeling pretty good about my event.
Thanks for the help.
Bike Shack

Pages: 1 2 replies