Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

And now..the morning funnies...

Pages: 1 8 replies

Found my old cartoon about Tikis the other day. I drew cartoons for the "Garden Island News" on Kauai for three years in the 1980's (over 500 strips). The premise of "Kokonuts" was life on the beach. The leading character "Fiji Freddy", ( very loosely based on me), did as little as possible, and laid on the beach all day surrounded by various tropical animals and a vicious mother-in-law who wants him to get a job....
From the dark days of 1983...Hope you enjoy

more!

L
Loki posted on Wed, Jan 18, 2006 8:00 AM

This sounds like my life....:lol:

B

YES, I do believe we need More of these cartoon strips. excellent entertainment Htiki.

You got 'em.
I'll just add them to this thread.
We do need a "comic section" to release stress in these serious Tiki times.

J

Yes, we need more!

I drew cartoons for the "Garden Island News" on Kauai for three years in the 1980's (over 500 strips). The premise of "Kokonuts" was life on the beach. The leading character "Fiji Freddy", ( very loosely based on me), did as little as possible, and laid on the beach all day surrounded by various tropical animals and a vicious mother-in-law who wants him to get a job....
From the dark days of 1983...Hope you enjoy

and my new "Night of the marching Tikis" carving.....

& Introducing the Mother-in-law

[ Edited by: hellotiki 2006-01-20 21:13 ]

B
Bete posted on Sat, Jan 21, 2006 1:09 PM

Great comics!

Hi ho, Tiki-loving peoples... I draw Squid Row... a comic strip about a starving artist and her pals... One of whom, is about to find himself face to face with the tiki gods... delve in and take a look! The storyline starts here...
http://squidrowcomics.com/?p=2980

Here's today's tiki toon:

Pages: 1 8 replies