Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

The Fish Steps Down

Pages: 1 15 replies

T

Just to let you know that I resigned as moderator yesterday. It's part of a resolution to cut the unnecessary clutter and stresses from my life and focus more on the job that actually pays me. Not to say I won't still post here, I just don't want to feel obligated to do so or obligated to make sure everyone else is doing so in the proper fashion. I'm just a free spirit at heart, really. Always was.

Anyway, I hope my burgeoning career as a Lamprey-Themed Quilter really pays off.

Before you go, please explain Lamprey to this Limey.

Cheers

And does this mean your posts will be more anarchic?

P

Good.
Your moderating was bringing me down, maaaaan.
Always with the thumb, squashing out the free thoughts of the people.

:wink:
Good luck with your New Year's Time Management resolution.
I'm trying to do the same thing only in reverse.

B

On 2006-01-20 04:27, tikifish wrote:
Anyway, I hope my burgeoning career as a Lamprey-Themed Quilter really pays off.

So wait, you quit your job as St. Hubert's Poutine Gravy Girl?!? Who will pose for the Calendar next year?!?

T

oh I see, as per the Lard EP cover.

Cheers

You did a great job!
I'm gonna miss you moderating my ass.:)
Thanks for the time you gave us.
Please come to the S.F. Bar Crawl.

Nooooo!!!!
What will the Hanford do without Tikifish wielding her fair and unbiased "Gavel of Moderation" on Tiki Central?
Man this sux! No one, and I mean no one can give moderation like you can girl!
I too will miss you moderating Unga Bunga's ass.
Is there something fishy going on that we need to know about?

Power to the Fish!

Long Live the Fish!

I heard that she's going to take Martiki's old job at Trader Vics.

Tikifish, I want to thank you for all the positive contributions you've made to Tiki Central since you started visiting, and I want you to know that it won't be forgotten. I'm of course a little bummed but at the same time I want to congratulate your life & career decisions. If there's anything you ever need just let me know! Mahalo and good luck!

~Hanford

tikifish, it sounds like your mind's made-up. I suppose there's nothing I can say to make you change it, so I'll just tell you your moderatory services have been appreciated and will be greatly missed. I respect your decision. Your contributions to Tiki Central have not gone unnoticed and I look forward to your future posts and input. You are TC ohana (and always will be). Mahalo

Nicely put Shipwreck.. I agree

Thanks Tikifish! I raise three Sheckys to you....

:sheckymug: :sheckymug: :sheckymug:

Thank EEEEEEeeeeeAAaaaaOoOoooooooooWWWWWW Tikifish!!!
Love,
Spermy

Pages: 1 15 replies