Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: tiki bob mug and more vintage for sale on ebay

Pages: 1 8 replies

This is it!! I saved many of the best for last. starting now and continuing over the course of the next 4 weeks or so, I am placing about 200 more items on ebay. Mostly tiki, alot of retro stuff too!! It's an early spring cleaning going on and my new tiki bar lounge is maxed out with stuff so I'm offering the overspill on ebay.....click the link below to get started and check out my other auctions periodically for some great stuff!! thanks for looking!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/vintage-TIKI-BOB-MUG-and-shakers-SAN-FRANCISCO_W0QQitemZ7739695854QQcategoryZ29460QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

200 items? I hope you are not giving tiki.

Last Tiki Bob went for approx $57.00.

....I have alot of stuff collected over the years. there's alot of things I'm hanging onto, but If It's not on display to enjoy, it makes no sense to keep it stored away in boxes when other people into tiki are looking for certain items and can enjoy them on display in their own bars.....i've been lookin at all this stuff for the past 10 years or so.....it's time some of it found a new home.

T

I wished I had the money to buy that cause I would buy it and then store it in a dark box cause I too am running low on space. :D

[i]On 2006-01-23 06:03, Tipsy McStagger wrote

there's alot of things I'm hanging onto, but If It's not on display to enjoy, it makes no sense to keep it stored away in boxes when other people into tiki are looking for certain items and can enjoy them . . .

Excellent - I always feel better buying from a fellow collector, who is clearing space in order to collect some more.

[ Edited by: christiki295 2006-01-23 18:02 ]

just added more items this evening...more to come....

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.