Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Mini Tiki Statues

Pages: 1 9 replies

E

I am throwing my soon to be 10 year old a Survivor Birthday party and I am in need of mini tiki statues to give as party gifts but I am not having luck finding more than 1 or 2 here and there and wondered if anyone knew where I could get about 20 of these. I do not want anything large, about 6 inches would be perfect.

Thanks for your help!!

P
K
kirby posted on Mon, Jan 23, 2006 2:22 PM

I could make you sum cool custum tiki pendent necklaces to give away instead of sum lame reprotikis, and for way cheaper...

Not to take any prospective business away from Kirby, if you are on a tight budget there is always dollar tree. If they have any out.

E
Eveal posted on Mon, Jan 23, 2006 4:35 PM

Thanks for the link!!

I wasn't looking at spending alot since it seems that everytime I turn around I have come up with another decorating/food/game idea and it is adding up quick!!

Kirby, can you show me ideas that you have and also can we talk price? You can reach me by email at [email protected].

Also, I haven't tried to Dollar Store yet but I will have to take a peek there!!

Thanks for much for everyone's help!

On 2006-01-23 14:22, kirby wrote:
I could make you sum cool custum tiki pendent necklaces to give away instead of sum lame reprotikis, and for way cheaper...

i have a few of kirby's pendants and they would be great to give!

I was in Hawaii about a month ago, I picked up some tiki christmas oranments at Hilo Hatties. They were about 3 inchs tall.I think they were 2 or 3 dollars each. Check their web site or give them an e-mail

also accoutrments , have tiki pencil toppers and tiki necklaces in their wholesale catalog.

good luck

E
Eveal posted on Wed, Feb 1, 2006 11:04 AM

Kirby did an awesome job on making me tiki necklaces and I absolutely love them!!

T

That's right. Start em young. The first ones free. Next thing you know thier house is full of tiki.

E
Eveal posted on Thu, Feb 2, 2006 5:31 AM

Yep, I have already decided to do my half bath downstairs in tiki! I have lived in the house for a year now and refused to do anything with it because I had no idea what I wanted. I live on the coast so I thought maybe the flip flop theme but after seeing the paintings that many of you have done I am convinced that this is exactly what I want!!

Pages: 1 9 replies