Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Damn you Kelly Clarkson!!

Pages: 1 27 replies

I can't understand for the life of me why I'm secretly liking her music! I've even put it on the old mp3 player. Will I go straight to hell for this??!! Is this the sign of the end of the world?? Or, should I just be locked up? Anyone else having this problem??

On 2006-01-31 23:44, aquaorama wrote:
Anyone else having this problem??

Not me.

Oh, Aquaorama - Shut your mouth! I just can't take it! (Again and again and again and again)

You had your chance, you blew it! You should have kept your secret,
out of sight,
out of mind.

How can I put it? You put me on!
(I even fell for that stupid love song)
Yeah yeah

I guess you no longer need to be defensive
Goodbye old you when love is true!

Even so,
Take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Sabu

[ Edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy 2006-02-01 01:44 ]

A

Sabu, America has voted and......You're MY American Idol!!!!

i prefer my idols carved out of wood or volcanic rock :)

On 2006-02-01 06:11, Johnny Dollar wrote:
i prefer my idols carved out of wood or volcanic rock :)

That was so utterly predictable. We are looking for people who have range. Truly ghastly.

--SBiM

hey sbim, i carved this idol portrait of you

:P

D

I've noticed that Kelly Clarkson has some major junk-in-the-trunk...nothing wrong with that. I like-ded it.

A

When she's crying and throwing things at the wall in her current video I find myself talking to the TV..."It's ok Kelly, I'll hold you..."...ARGH!!!! It's a government plot to control me!!

She's now refusing to deal with the "American Idol" producers, releasing her own work recorded with her own band, and generally showing that she has spine, taste & talent beyond what Simon wants her to have.

Go ahead & enjoy her brand of Pop Rock, it's a spit in the eye to all that Idol stands for.

Kelly Clarkson spokesman dismisses "Idol" flap

On 2006-02-01 06:37, Johnny Dollar wrote:
hey sbim, i carved this idol portrait of you

:P

lol

Damn that Justin for EVER getting to touch my Kelly!! Of course I can't sing and he's only sold maybe 2 more records than me?? So, maybe there is hope for me yet!?

I have to admit, I kinda like year 2's second runner up, Kimberley Locke

On 2006-02-01 12:00, Suffering Bastard in Maine wrote:
I have to admit, I kinda like year 2's second runner up, Kimberley Locke

Hmmm...Are we sure that's just not my Kelly on Steroids & Hormones?? Damn!

I have never seen an episode of American Idol or Dancing with the Stars, except for when I was part of a captive audience at the laundromat. :D

D

Whoa, Nelly! The hills ARE alive with the sound of music aren't they?

2nd place American Idol...1st place American Breast Idol!!

V
virani posted on Thu, Feb 2, 2006 2:17 PM

What the hell are you talking about ???

A

Kelly wins Grammy...Next up?? Kelly hires me as a "Cabana Boy"....

[ Edited by: aquaorama 2006-02-08 21:04 ]

A

... the chick has all the makings of some massive bingo wings...

The video is Kelly Clarkson drunk at a "Metal Skool" concert... she proceeded to go on stage, chug Chivas Regal straight from the bottle and perform with the members. She was at the concert with the lead singer from the band "Yellowcard".

video link

CL

I can't believe I watched the whole thing?!! :P

Aquaorama, still a fan?

ditto--I feel SOILED after seeing AMERICAS SWEETHEART shitfaced with a member of YELLOWCARD (a band my DAUGHTER likes) and MOTLEY CRUE wannabes...what hath God wrought?........and yes, ALL 10 MINUTES of it--a train wreck.

She rocked that song harder than Axl. Kelly is my new hero!

On 2006-08-25 21:55, stuff-o-rama wrote:
She rocked that song harder than Axl. Kelly is my new hero!

Wow, you've got a point. And she did it while stoned, tripping drunk! And given her state, she didn't sing off key. That does deserve kudos...though it was still an ouchie. :)

And given her state, she didn't sing off key.

Actually, the Metal Skool lead singer drops it that they've got pitch monitors on the mikes....

But, nonetheless - I think Kelly is great. She's always talking about she's got small boobs and, in her words, "massive junk in [her] trunk and that ain't gonna change." That's the way to be!

I watch the 1st season of AI and she caught my attention when they did Swing Era songs and she chose "Stuff Like That There" (one of my absolute favorite Betty Hutton songs).

Want more metalskool? - no kelly
here some stuff I shot in NYC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXT6CBANq8c

good times those metalskool guys are fun -

PS Nothing to do with Kelly all to do with Metal Skool!

I hate to admit it, but I just heard a good song on the radio. Much to my chagrin, it was Kelly Clarkson. The woman can sing. Jeez, I liked it.

Pages: 1 27 replies