Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

That's Kooky /Direct Connection

Pages: 1 6 replies

H

While in Florida recently I saw a few contemporary tiki cookie jars by a company called That's Kooky possibly manufactured by Direct Connection. There were three or four different styles the largest over a foot tall.

I figured they'd be an easy find online when I got home but so far no luck. Doh!

Anybody familiar with this company or the tiki jars themselves?

H

Yes indeed Tiki-Kate!! How ever did you find it?

T

I googled "tiki canister" because I couldn't remember where I'd seen them before. I bought a set a few months ago from Coconut Kiss.com. They're very kooky, but so is my kitchen. :)

Aloha Hodadhank!

You are correct-it was manufactured by a company called Direct Connection. I thought they discontinued the item for the moment-its not in their 2006 wholesale catalog. I had a HUGE problem with the packing that they had when they shipped them. At least 1/2 of the orders would arrive broken-it was a mess. I ended up having to throw away their packing box and re-wrap them when I sold them to a customer. Hopefully they fixed the problem because overall people really liked them! That is an insane price that Surfwarez is selling them for-that is less than cost so I'd buy em while you can!!! (maybe they dropped the wholesale cost on them too) Enjoy and good luck!

Gina

R

Can anyone tell me how I might contact Direct Connection or where they might be based???????????
Rahnee

I got mine in hollywood at a store called wacko

Pages: 1 6 replies