Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Original one-of-a-kind Tiki Bowl

Pages: 1 5 replies

T

Here is a tiki bowl that I am thinking about selling. Its a one of a kind and actually, the only tiki bowl that I own. I made it and have never seen another bowl that looks equally as good upside down. Its a bowl right-side up and a moai hill the other way. Two display items in one.

I wanted to know if a TikiCentral Collector wants to purchase it first before I offer it to Ebay. Another first, is that its the first art piece I made and will sell. I am looking forward to give this trio of Moai a good home. Just PM me if you are interested. I have yet to think up a price, so best offers welcomed.

Thanks for looking

Teakey,

Great work! Would buy it if I collected bowls (don't have the room). Would love to see you make some mugs!

Very funny concept! Looks like the Moais are hanging out at the South pole, sitting on the lower half of the world globe. Or you could call it "Atlantis bowl", playing on those "sunken continent/Easter Island" esoteric theories.
I also like the "Japanese"-style glaze.

T

I just put it up on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/original-one-of-a-kind-tiki-mug-bowl-moai-ceramic_W0QQitemZ7744966435QQcategoryZ29460QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks Atomicchick and Bigbro for the kind words. It means alot coming from a big time mug collector and the writter of the BOT. Its almost like everyone that posts here from time to time, has a big hand in tiki.

We'll see what happens in less any seven days around 6:35PM tiki time.

T

Just to sweeten the deal, I made this Certificate card to honor my first creations send off into the big world.

T

I always wanted to say this: A shameless BUMP

The bidding is up in ten hours. Around 6:30 on the westside 9:30 on the eastside. http://cgi.ebay.com/original-one-of-a-kind-tiki-mug-bowl-moai-ceramic_W0QQitemZ7744966435QQcategoryZ29460QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

As of right now, it looks to be going to a good home, but if you want it to go to your home, made a bid. Thanks.

Pages: 1 5 replies