Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Just when you thought you've seen it all. TV Dinner Reservation?

Pages: 1 8 replies

So now people are calling every restaurant in the country for dinner reservations and selling them? That's just great.

I can't decide if this person is a genius or a complete asshole...but I guess the two aren't mutually exclusive...

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-15 15:36 ]

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Just when you thought you've seen everything!

Strange that a good woman would leave a guy like that stranded on Valentine's Day...

So if nobody buys his reservation, does HE have to pay the $100 cancellation fee? :wink:

All across America (at every restaurant that charges thusly)??

DZ

Checking out this seller's current and closed auctions, not only has he not made a single sale of one of these Valentine's reservations, he hasn't received a single bid either! Maybe not such a good idea after all, considering that he's already had to pay a fee just to list the auctions!

(Looking at his feedback, I see that he did buy a killer hookah back in November! Say, I wonder...)

Hmm...rather amazing that ALL the places have a $100 cancellation fee. Smells more & more fishy to me...

On 2006-02-13 11:12, aquaorama wrote:
Hmm...rather amazing that ALL the places have a $100 cancellation fee. Smells more & more fishy to me...
oooOOOOoooh, aquarama! You're ON to something!

Especially as I don't remember having to have given my credit card number to make dinner reservations at a TV's before.

Of course, it wasn't V-Day, but still....

Kinda makes ya want to call up all those restaurants, tell them the relevant times (allowing them to figure out this entrepreneur's name) and let them deal accordingly :wink:

"Zazz captivates felt."

[ Edited by: Formikahini 2006-02-13 14:03 ]

Pages: 1 8 replies