Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

MauiTiki turns 40 (Birthday Pics)

Pages: 1 11 replies

M

Yes, I'm old....

I built my first Tiki Bar for my beach party and was so proud, that I just had to share it with all of you. (maybe it belongs in the "Creating Tiki" section)
It took only two Saturday afternoons to build. I used an old bamboo mini blind to decorate it.

I would have never brought any of my valuable Tiki mugs to the beach, but I'm happy to say after 5 gallons of Mai Tai's they all made it home in one piece.

Wish you all could have been there!

Hey MauiTiki Happy Birthday I really wish I wuz there to help you out with those Mai Tais!!!

Happy Birthday Maui-T. The bar looks great and the drinks tasty. It look like everybody was havin' a great time.

Chongolio

R
Rain posted on Tue, Feb 14, 2006 4:36 AM

happy birthday :D

B

Happy Birthday MauiTiki and Welcome to Tiki Central. Looks like you had a pretty wild Tiki party there . Oh yes, the Bar is quite handsome and great for your first.

T

It just doesn't get any better than mai tais on Maui...Happy b-day and a great job on the bar...looks a little like Kihei with all the keawe bush in the background.

P

Looks like a good time at a perfect place.
Hau'oli la hanau!

H
hmc posted on Tue, Feb 14, 2006 5:45 PM

What a cool set up! Happy Birthday to you too!

Man....If I build a Tiki Bar at the beach will all the girls just show up?

Build it and they will come...

F

40? You'll get no sympathy from me. Especially with all those lovely women hang'in 'round. Happy B-day Maui! Sorry I'm late.

Thanks for the good words from everyone. Bring a bar and some Mai Tai's to the beach and you'll be amazed who ends up hanging around.

Rain, good to hear from you....Are you still painting?

Benzart, "welcome to Tiki Central"?? seems I've been around a year longer than you. We must not hang in the same topics. Looking at your number of posts, I guess I'm more of a lurker than you are.

I'm just waiting around for the announcement of the Tiki Mug Contest winner. ZZZzzzzz

Happy 40th ! I had my 40th at Bahooka, an old Tiki Restaurant here in So Cal. I'm sure you''ve been told this but you're very lucky to live in Maui :)

I think I may have your stickers on my car :-0

Pages: 1 11 replies