Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

How to Build Your Own Tiki Bar

Pages: 1 5 replies

TK

Last week i completed my new e-book " How to Build Your own Tiki Bar" I've been building them for years and decided to put it in an e-book format. If anyone is interested, you can see it at http://www.tikikev.com , Believe me, this is no cheap, throw it together in an hour bar. This is a heavy duty, solid, stay out all year around authentic wood tiki bar that will last a long time. If i can be of any help just let me know.
Tiki Kev

H

Nice website you have Tiki Kev, but those aren't true Tiki Bars! Where are the Tikis? Without Tikis those bars are just thatched huts! Your "Tiki Pic" of the month doesn't even have one and your Tiki Bar decoration page is Tikiless too! What's up?!

TK

Dude,
Sorry if i insulted you. Do you know of any suppliers i can get tikis from, so i can supply them with my tiki bars?

On 2006-02-17 08:03, Tiki Kev wrote:
Dude,
Sorry if i insulted you. Do you know of any suppliers i can get tikis from, so i can supply them with my tiki bars?

Hmmm......maybe checking in the "Tiki Marketplace" section of TC?? :D

what i would be interested in is getting bamboo at a good price. do you deal in that? i saw the cedar but no bamboo.

TK

sorry......no bamboo

Pages: 1 5 replies