Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Happy Birthday to me...@ The Lucky Tiki.. Feb 19

Pages: 1 12 replies

K
kirby posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 5:08 PM

Yeah its my 30th Birthday on the 19th this sunday and I will be celibrating at The Lucky Tiki... We may also do a lil birthday tiki bar crawl also if anybody is up for it.. Maybe we can go to the tonga hut and possibly have dinner at bahooka or trader vics or sumthin.. If your down to hang with me on this milestone event let me know or just show up....mahalo...kirby...

H

Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you Kirby, I will try to show up if all is well. :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Happy birthday to ya!

do it right and have good time.

Happy Birthday dude

Happee bee-day kirbee!!!!

aloha kirby! have a great day tomorrow on your birthday!

Kirby-
Have a awesome Birthday!!! I wish we could come help you celebrate tomorrow but we have to celebrate my Grandmas birthday!!! BTW did you know that my Grandma and you have the same Birthday!!! No Wonder You are both pretty cool :) Have fun bar crawlin and have a few for me!!!
Later,
Spermy

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2006-02-18 11:49 ]

Have a rum-soaked birthday, Kirby!

RR

For my last birthday I started at Bahooka, then Tiki Ti, then Trader Vic's and wound up at the Lucky Tiki around 1am. Good times.

K
kirby posted on Sun, Feb 19, 2006 9:52 AM

Thankz guys.. hope a few aof yo can make it out tonight... it should be a great time...

T

Happy Birthday Kirby! Sorry I won't be able to make it, but I'll toast you from home.

On 2006-02-17 17:08, kirby wrote:

If your down to hang with me on this milestone event let me know or just show up....mahalo...kirby...

And what a celebration it was!

K
kirby posted on Mon, Feb 20, 2006 1:20 PM

Thank everybody who came out to celibrate with me I had a great time...The whole bar singing happy birthday to me was the tops...Its amazing how my tiki mug stayed full while I got more and more wasted thanks chris,ernie,jay,and suzie and who ever else for all the refills...I was still drunk this morning and missed the price is right(bummer, maybe next time)mahalo ...kirby

Pages: 1 12 replies