Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

emergency tiki parti

Pages: 1 15 replies

"You must type a Message to post. You cannot post an empty Message."

Oh-oh, you know you are inn trouble when Hanfurd flashes the above message in your visage.

Okay. My sistas was suposed to be here dis weekend, but she (they) no show up. Her airline go pau or someting. Anyway, we are going to trow a last minute tiki party at the Honolulu Lounge on Saturday night. So Kim, Kono, tiki Bree, Tristan, Jon Pez, Pez, Flounder, Meg or who evah, please show up. We'll be mixing from da Grog log and and listenig to 49th state records.
Aloha bros and sistas.
KG

[ Edited by: Kailuageoff 2006-02-21 05:17 ]

[ Edited by: Kailuageoff 2006-02-18 09:47 ]

[ Edited by: Kailuageoff 2006-02-18 09:48 ]

[ Edited by: Kailuageoff 2006-02-18 09:47 ]

K

I am trained to handle emergency situations KG, so I've got you covered on this one!! Looks like you already have yourself on a proverbial roll......will work on getting reinforcements in there sometime tommorow. Will call you midday tommorow to formulate a plan to avert any further crisis situations....

Karbora

P
Pyro posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 8:21 PM

Lake Mary? Holy crap, I'm from LM.

Okay, that's all I had to say, I was just shocked to see someone from Lake Mary here.

Pyro,
Come to our house. Just don't bring matches.

P
Pyro posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2006 6:42 AM

I'll try to stop by if I get off work early enough (Kid Rocks playing, so not sure what time I get out). WHen does your shindig start?

WE are going to get started around 7 and not go real late.... I went real late last night, hence I've been deleting a few posts from yesterday.:o

Darn! Would love to come. We haven't met ANY of our Central Florida ohana yet (in person anyway). Unfortunately, we're already committed to a dinner party at Houlihan's tonight. If you change your mind and decide to go late, me and a few thirsty friends might show up with bottles of rum in hand! Otherwise, have a great night and the wahine and I look very forawrd to getting together with everyone soon. I think Karbora has something up his sleeve for April...

K
Kono posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2006 4:17 PM

KG, I would love to come over but frankly I feel like shit (since this is "Bilge" I feel comfortable with the sailor talk). I've been fighting off full-blown sickness all week and then this morning I went to the big flea in Mt Dora and forgot the sunblock. So now I'm sick AND sunburned and not up to getting out and going anywhere. I really would like to because I wanna see your mo betta dan mine collection. :wink:

Thankfully, I've just got the sore throat but my sinuses are clear today so I can drink (no sense making fancy drinks if you have no sense of smell). I'm not doing it for pleasure, though, I need the Vitamin C.

If you all want to join me in a cyber round I'm supping on a Blood and Sand from Ted Haigh's book.

1oz scotch
1oz orange juice
3/4oz cherry brandy
3/4oz sweet vermouth

shake in iced shaker and strain into cocktail glass.

Delicious and (more importantly) a great source of Vitamin C.

Another time I hope. Have fun.

P
Pyro posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2006 5:57 PM

Work ran late. I was looking foward to meeting some fellow Central Florida tikiphiles. Maybe next time.

Hope everyone has fun. Drink a mai tai for me.

Sorry our get together was on such short notice, but seriously I had plans for the whole weekend that fell through at the last minute. Anyway Flounder, Meg and Karbora came over for Mai-Tais, Blue Hawaiians and Bali-Hais. Karbora wants to throw a party in about a month, so let's try to do that
KG
Kono: I've already seen your collection. I believe the majority of posts on "Tiki Finds" are yours- are they not? My modest efforts don't compare.

[ Edited by: Kailuageoff 2006-02-19 05:19 ]

G

Mai-Tais, Blue Hawaiians and Bali-Hais.

Aaaahhhhhhh... did you have to go and post that? We had a great time at our dinner party, but the drinks at Houlihan's really suck. The waitress even said the Mojito was terrible and that the bartenders don't know what they're doing and don't really care. How's that for honesty? I settled for a margarita and they couldn't even get that right. Note to bartenders: margaritas are supposed to actually have some tequila in them.

Hope you all had a good time. Looking forward to hooking up with everyone soon.

K
Kono posted on Tue, Feb 21, 2006 4:51 PM

On 2006-02-19 05:17, Kailuageoff wrote:

Kono: I've already seen your collection. I believe the majority of posts on "Tiki Finds" are yours- are they not? My modest efforts don't compare.

Your right, your efforts don't compare. Yours are head and shoulders above mine. I gots lot of piddly middly stuff. Nothing like this:

I've got a long trek ahead of me to get to that point.

Actually it is not that far. You should trek on over to Lake Mary sometime and take a seat at the bar. And, you seriously do have a lot of awesome collectibles that I would love to have in my collection.

Pages: 1 15 replies